Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button PS3 and Xbox 360 exclusive games list

Sponsored Links
    Tons of PS3 and Xbox 360 games have been announced. Are you wondering which games are exclusives, and which are cross platform? This is a complete list of what has been announced up to this date.

PS3 and Xbox 360 exclusive games

The success of a console usually boils down to the games it has, and more importantly, exclusive games. The following list is based merely on what has been already been announced. Of course this is subject to change, and many of the titles currently only announced for the Xbox 360 could later be announced to also be coming to the PS3. This is only in terms of exclusivity between the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, meaning games also announced for the PC are not listed as cross platform. It’s also worth noting that some of the games listed as Xbox 360 exclusive are also coming out for both Xbox 1 and PS2, but again this is only in terms of exclusivity between the PS3 and 360. Feel free to discuss and post corrections through comments.

Playstation 3 exclusive games (not announced for Xbox 360):
    Devil May Cry 4
    Eyedentify
    Fifth Phanton Saga
    Final Fantasy (XII?)
    Getaway 3
    Gundam World
    Heavenly Sword
    I-8
    Killing Day
    Killzone 2
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    MotorStorm
    Ni-Oh
    Tekken
    Vision Gran Turismo
    Warhawk

Xbox 360 exclusive games (not announced for PS3):
    Amped 3
    APB
    Battle Angel
    Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
    Blue Dragon
    Burnout Revenge
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 3
    Chrome Hounds
    Dead or Alive 4
    Dead or Alive Code: Cronus
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2
    Dead Rising
    Demonik
    Dog Tag
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Fable 2
    Final Fantasy XI
    Frame City Killer
    Gears of War
    Godfather
    Halo 3
    Huxley
    Kameo: Elements of Power
    Lost Odyssey
    Metronome
    Monster Madness
    Need for Speed Most Wanter
    Ninety-Nine Nights
    Outfit
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Prey
    Project Gotham Racing 3
    Quake 4
    Saints Row
    Test Drive Unlimited
    Thesis
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
    Top Spin 2

Cross platform games:
    2 Days to Vegas
    Alan Wake
    Condemned Criminal Origins
    Dark Sector
    Darkness
    Dirty Harry
    EA Sports (All EA Sports titles)
    Full Auto
    Fight Night Round 3
    Formula 1
    Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter
    King Kong
    Medal of Honor: Airborne
    Possession
    Project Delta
    Splinter Cell 4
    Scarface: The World is Yours
    Secret Service
    Shadow Clan
    Stranglehold

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think "not yet" might be more accurate. The 360 is closer to release than PS3, so I guess it has move developers signed on at the moment. My reasoning for saying this: EA. You've got NFS Most Wanted as an X-Box exclusive. EA will whore that thing out to the PC as well (not your point, I know), and likely follow it up with a sequel or rerelease for PS3. Possibly PSP and NDS versions too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not including the ea title's... I like the 360 list better.

im kinda suprised that Final Fantasy is going on Xbox 360, because squareenix has never put up games with mircosoft, only sony.

The only Final Fantasy game going to the 360 is FFXI. It's an MMORPG and it requires the sage of a HDD. As you know, PS3 is supossed to not have one.

And also FFXI is for the PS2 already so i dont see why they should make another version since the PS3 is back compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by shifted90
    im kinda suprised that Final Fantasy is going on Xbox 360, because squareenix has never put up games with mircosoft, only sony.
    There's a windows version of it too. I think FF7 and maybe 8 ran on windows as well.

Wow, what a great selection of games! I am disappionted to see that a Final Fantasy is going to be on XBox 360 because now I cannot say "Playstation is better than Xbox because it has Final Fantasy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Wow, what a great selection of games! I am disappionted to see that a Final Fantasy is going to be on XBox 360 because now I cannot say "Playstation is better than Xbox because it has Final Fantasy!"
    Many people who actually know the FF series don't consider XI part of it since it was an MMO with a story no where near as good as past FF games. FF XII was still only for ps2 and FF XIII is as of now only for the ps3 and it will be in classic FF format i.e. good story, single player. Although the fight system is no longer turned base.

thats not really an accurate list, because some of the 360 games that are "exclusive" came out way before the ps3 was even out. take the call of duty games and the aforementioned ea games. also quake for came out a long ass time ago and i think they woulve relased it for ps3 had it been released today (see: unreal tournament) ps3 has a nice list but halo homers are going to say 360 because well... its halo, and its overrated

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News