Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't care how it looks on the outside, just like whats going on inside.

Iceboie, that will be on the next gen console. They will be able to direct all that heat into a flip top grill.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone have any ps3 logos?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks fugly.. even though i'm a GC and PS2 fanboy, i rather the xbox 360 look. Controller design is very fugly, boomerang anyone? ps3 looks like the huge ps2 but rounded.

Quote Originally Posted by sifun
    looks fugly.. even though i'm a GC and PS2 fanboy, i rather the xbox 360 look. Controller design is very fugly, boomerang anyone? ps3 looks like the huge ps2 but rounded.
    Its the american ps2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass57
    I'm sure it'll turn out to be an awesome ass kicking system though, and thats all thats important.
    Indeed it will.

Personally not too fond of the PS3 controllers but I do believe alot of the footage of 1st gen PS3 titles look better than Xbox 360 1st gen games...but what the hell I'll get both of them anyway.....oh and I have read somewhere not sure exactly where but....
    The PS3 will ship on MARS 2006 in JAPAN ( earlier than what a lot of people thought before ) there will be 2 versions of PS3, but only the first version will be shipped on mars 2006, ( at a price range of 299-399 $ ) with a read only blue-ray, and as mentioned a 120 GB hard disk capacity. The second version of PS3 will ship some months later, ( 399-599$ ) with a writer blue/ray, a 400 GB hard disk, for the main purpose of recording TV digital programming. The controllers will not so much differ from those of PS2, with the main difference that they will be WIRELESS, and with better analog buttons and more varied vibration effects.

PS3 Square Button

I love the Design ...it kills the Xbox 360. The controller is a very strange design but I'll wait and see what it finally ship with..if it does ship with that I'll see how it feels. I love the HDD size since Microsoft is still playing cheap with the 40GB HDD, when 120GB and 200GB HDDs are so cheap...but that can be fixed with moddiing..LOL.
    Last edited by RebelSage; 05-17-2005 at 10:51 AM Reason: omitting

WHATS teraflops?

Someone had asked why only 7 controllers.....
    In a diagram they have they showed 7 can be wireless and you can hook up one more through usb.....I'm guessing for a total of eight players...

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by BarFly
    I'm surprised no one has commented on the slot loading of the PS3 (at least I assume that what's its going to be)...
    not just that but the eject and powerbuttons arent buttons, u press them, like how macs are with their monitors, just slide youre finger over it, and you know what i wouldnt be surprised if you insert a game in and the system turns on by itself...btw great design on system and controller, it actually looks really comfortable

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News