Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 UT3 Mutator Action Cam v1.0 released!

Sponsored Links
    Courtesy of fall: Play Unreal Tournament 3 from an over the shoulder view, like Gears of War or Mass Effect. This new camera view enhances the action and really brings you into the fight!

Enter the battle with an over the shoulder camera and see the Action from an all new perspective! Action Cam is designed to offer better visibility, depth, and feedback to the player than the normal first person view, and offers pixel-perfect accuracy.

Action Cam v1.0 is released onto our favorite console and ready for the masses to play around with! Thanks to StuntF50 for helping test the PS3 version, as I don't own one.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To install on your PS3:

1. Unzip the file to the root directory of any memory card that is readable by your PlayStation 3. It is already in the proper directory structure but, just in case, the path and filename need to be: ps3savedatablus30086-modimportuserdata.jam
    2. Boot up Unreal Tournament 3 on your PS3
    3. Go to the "Community" menu
    4. Choose "My Content"
    5. Press the [SQUARE] button to "Import Mod"
    6. Follow the directions on the screen to import it from your memory card.

To play in Instant Action:

1. Launch Unreal Tournament 3.
    2. Select "Instant Action".
    3. Choose any map and gametype.
    4. Select "Mutators".
    5. Select "Action Cam" and add to active mutator list.
    6. Start game.
    7. Enjoy Action Cam!

Remember, if you want to play with this online with other people, the SERVER HOST has to be running this mutator!

PS3 UT3 Mutator Action Cam v1.0 released!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've seen some pics of this mutator and I must say that it looks pretty amazing!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News