Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So what you're saying is the 80 GB with 4 ports will work then even though it only emulates the Emotion engine?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by boriscolombia View Post
    so it works, it would be so easy to just say yes or no, but ill take the "If it has (4) USB ports then yes it supports PS2 emulation and will work, if it only have (2) USB ports then no it won't work" so thanks
    No, it wouldn't. You must be shown the link so that you realize your mistake in asking something that has already been answered just one page back. -Rep!

Additionally, you posted back in January the same thing about v0.1... if you haven't figured out in 3 months if your PS3 works with the USB Loader don't try to do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by hoffmann277 View Post
    So what you're saying is the 80 GB with 4 ports will work then even though it only emulates the Emotion engine?
    If it has (4) USB posts and supports PS2 emulation, then YES it will work. If it does not, then no it will not work.

Seriously people, do not reply here until you read all the prior posts... there is no need to ask if it works with xxGB PS3 console as that is already covered. None of this has changed since two months ago when v0.2b was released. If your PS3 doesn't support PS2 emulation then it still does not work with the v0.3 release.

If you are still clueless about whether it will work or not on your PS3, try it for yourself before posting here... no need to re-ask the same things over and over. We are all intelligent adults here, and do not wish to continually answer the same questions repeatedly (they will be deleted from herein and users accounts flagged).

Finally, for those who have it working: let's move onward... do any of the non-working PS3 USBLD Loader Compatibility List titles now work, or not?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, I'll try it out

Question

what Detail Add To New Version ?
    Can Ifcaro Add Support USB 2 ( No 1.1 ) For Load Faster Games To Usb Loader ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AliAsghar1361 View Post
    what Detail Add To New Version ?
    From the best I could do via Google translation, the new versions seem to add increased compatibility (for PS2 games) and a language/driver file folder (x:/USBLD).

It seems he has another thread (other is linked in news) here also: [Register or Login to view links]

I initially tested the 0.3 modded version with Smugglers Run 2 (PAL). It didn't work as was the case with previous versions.
    I use this game as my main-test because it works with HDloader.

Further testing of v0.3 indicated there were no apparent negative effects on the other games I previously booted via 0.2b, which are;

Final Fantasy XII
    Need 4 Speed Hot Pursuit
    Gran Turismo 4
    Ready 2 Rumble - Round 2
    Time Splitters 2

Banned User
    Looking for a quick confirmation that the NTSC swapmagic 3.6+ dvd works on a CECHE01 console before i sell this disc to someone.

On my old CECHA01 the dvd worked and not the cd so i just want to be sure it also boots on the 80gb.

If no one can confirm i will just stop being lazy and reassemble a 80gb i have here...but if someone is already using this setup it would save me some precious time.

tks

@ idone
    CECHE01 can play PS2 titles (sources [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links]), so it should not have any problems running the NTSC SwapMagic 3.6+ DVD

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxaxe View Post
    @ idone
    CECHE01 can play PS2 titles (sources [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links]), so it should not have any problems running the NTSC SwapMagic 3.6+ DVD
    My CECHA01 played the dvd and not the cd is why i ask this question.

I cannot sell the dvd with a clear conscience unless i know it works for sure on a CECHE01.

works great for me too!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News