Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Smile PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2 Released, PS2 iSOs on PAL Consoles!

Sponsored Links
    How to inject backups in a pendrive to load them with USBLD:

Well, let's get started.. The first thing is to have a pendrive in FAT/FAT16/FAT32, it doesn't matter what else you have in there as long as you have space for at least one backup. Now with any other program we put the backup in there, in my case i'm using USBUtil (I haven't tested others, but the metod is the same and in theory they're all the same).

Download: USBUtil 1.02 (Spanish) / USBUtil 1.02 (English Pack) (thanks to ISEKO)

Other Useful Links: USB Extreme / PSXLoader For PS3 / PS3 USBLD Loader Legacy Guide With Videos

Well now we have USBUtil and the backup, we open USBUtil and go to the top menu (file) and we click in "Open ISO to create game" and we search the path our backup is in, and in the other field we select our pendrive (if there isn't enough space, it will tell us). Once we've done this we choose a name and click "create", wait until it's over and our backup is in the pendrive now.

How to load the USBLD Loader:

Well the first thing we have is we have created a Virtual Mc PS2 completely free and Swap Magic 3.6 or 3.8. Others are useless.

Well the first thing on our pendrive create a folder called "SWAPMAGIC" (without quotation marks (there's always a question: ) and get inside the ULE (usbadvanceps3filesetup) and USBLD_0.2 (PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2) or USBLD_0.2b (PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2b). And now we introduce the USBD.irx either Mc virtual adapter Mcs PS2 game or an original (with the Eye Toy Ps2 version 0.17.0) PS: the usbd.irx can also ask for anyone Mp that it has gotten into your Ps3.

Once this is done well will be renamed to:
    Code:
    uLE = SMBOOT0.elf
    USBLD_0.2 = SMBOOT1.elf
    PS: you can move from 0 to 3 are the commands
    Code:
    SMBOOT0 = Arriba + L1
    SMBOOT1 = Arriba + L2
    SMBOOT2 = Arriba + R1
    SMBOOT3 = Arriba + R2
    Either start the Swap Magic and the loading screen applications for the ULE SMBOOT0 select and create the folder BEDATA-SYSTEM (if a PAL) in our virtual copy Mc usbd.irx to and select it and load the ULE instead of setting usbd.irx in ULE.

PS: If you also want to read the external hard drives add on the usb_mass.irx

Once done all this we can start the USBLD or make any move by the Mc ULE. Remember that usbd.irx must be:
    Code:
    BEDATA-SYSTEM = PAL
    BADATA-SYSTEM = USA
    BIDATA-SYSTEM = JAP
    PS3 USBLD Loader Color Indicators:

[Red] Doesn't work
    [Orange] Detects it
    [Yellow] Shows game list
    [Blue] Doesn't start the game
    [Green] Runs the game without problems

PS3 USBLD Loader Compatibility List:

Download: PS3 USBLD Loader Compatibility List
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PS3 News; 01-30-2009 at 03:59 AM Reason: Added PS3 USBLD Loader Compatibility List

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Confirm working

Sponsored Links
    I would like to confirm that i have got this working on a PAL 60GB eu PS3. Its working with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (CD) and looks amazing. A big thanks to the guys for posting this great utility for the ps3 (Ifcaro & DemonHades).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    I would like to confirm that i have got this working on a PAL 60GB eu PS3. Its working with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (CD) and looks amazing. A big thanks to the guys for posting this great utility for the ps3 (Ifcaro & DemonHades).
    lol, I just finished testing that game. the opening videos even work alright
    Tested Clock Tower 3 and works. awfully slow videos. Mortal Combat deadly Alliance is good. The Hulk and Gadget Racers and Dead to Rights work. I´ll be doing alot more testing

Perhaps we should start a new thread to keep track of all ps2 games which work/dont work on USBLOADER.

Banned User

PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2 Released, PS2 iSOs on PAL Consoles!

Update: PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2b (PAL) is now available which works without installing anything on the memory card.

Version 0.2b:

- Utiliza un modulo USBD libre que lleva embebido.
    - Selecciona modo de video

As a follow-up to the PS2 iSOs on Japanese PS3 Consoles article from last week, today our friends Ifcaro, sonyk and the team at DemonHades.org (linked above) have succeeded in running games with USBLoader v0.2 on a PS3 PAL 60gb console.

Download: PS3 USBLD Loader v0.2 (PAL)

From the ReadMe: Dedicado a todas aquellas personas que les gusta investigar y no esperan a que se lo den todo hecho.

Requisitos:

+ Tener una copia del archivo USBD.IRX de sony entre la versión 0.13 a 0.17 en mc0:BEDATA-SYSTEM, mc0:BADATA-SYSTEM o mc0:BIDATA-SYSTEM

Version 0.2:

- Sustituye el reset del Usb Advance por un reset normal :O (y asi funciona en las PAL :S)

More PlayStation 3 News...

Well I have a 60Gb PS3 w/c i bought in Singapore, should work right ?

if it can play ps2 games normally then yes, this should work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    if it can play ps2 games normally then yes, this should work.
    I'll need Swap Magic for this to work rite ? Sorry for the newbiness

Quote Originally Posted by viewtonic View Post
    I'll need Swap Magic for this to work rite ?:
    Yes, to launch USBLD Loader on the PS3 it is required. Once you have it, try to follow the guide in the first post of this thread and if you get stuck on a specific part then reply back for assistance. You may also wish to check the PS3 USBLD Loader Legacy Guide With Videos if you are having trouble following what to do. Good luck!

So will this ever be adapted to the US 60 gig consoles, and if so is this something that Sony can plug with a firmware update?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News