Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Ps3 Usbadvance

Sponsored Links
    ifcaro just released the first version of his PS3 USBADVANCE. ifcaro tested several games, here a quote of one: Project Zero 3: 100% PERFECTO, LAS CARGAS RAPIDAS, LA INTRO, TODO PERFECTO.
    So as the news Friends, Ifcaro friend and researcher on the web managed to load backup Playstation2 since UsbAdvance, as amended by ..... loaded from a external usb hdd consoles in Japan 60GB version, yet the research to make the 60 pal ... but can also be time to time.

It is creating a video with the steps necessary for you can all see the process and the execution of the game.

Congratulations Ifcaro ...
    To run the application you need to use Swap Magic, to load the ELF file.

Here ist a pic of the PS3 USBADVANCE !!

From ReadMe:
    USBLD Versión 0.1
    ================================================== =

Siiiiii, por fin ha funcionado XD

Proximamente en tu PS3 PAL...

Requisitos:

+ Tener una copia del archivo USBD.IRX de sony entre la versión 0.13 a 0.17 en
    mc0:BEDATA-SYSTEM, mc0:BADATA-SYSTEM o mc0:BIDATA-SYSTEM
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2w2fytg.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Reflecter; 01-20-2009 at 03:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Until the thing is posted for others to try or at least video posted to see there is nothing that would convince anyone with clear mind and at least a bit oriented in what's going on that this is indeed genuine. Is the guy able to sign PS3 binaries? I doubt. The picture on the monitor can be from any source - why should anyone believe it is from PS3?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by RexVF5 View Post
    Until the thing is posted for others to try or at least video posted to see there is nothing that would convince anyone with clear mind and at least a bit oriented in what's going on that this is indeed genuine. Is the guy able to sign PS3 binaries? I doubt. The picture on the monitor can be from any source - why should anyone believe it is from PS3?
    There not in the habit of posting anything fake there, and ifcaro is a credible ps2 dev...its running in ps2 mode so no need to sign ps3 binary of any kind.

believe it!

Jeah it's real and can load on every Firmware but only 60gb Ps3's :-P (with Ps2 Hardware)

It load with the PS2 Swap Disc

Greet

so no chance of this working on the 80GB PAL PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by nukester View Post
    so no chance of this working on the 80GB PAL PS3?
    hmm damn sry this Version is at the moment only working on 60 gb Jap .. my mistake .. but PAL we can expect soon..

Every Ps3 who can run Ps2 Games now can run Backups in the Future with this nice Prog =P

Yes, great news.
    I´ll admit that I was sceptical about him being able to get it to work but it looks like he was able to pull it off.
    Way to go, Ifcaro

Well, if confirmed, I really think this should go to the front page

has anyone tried the .elf file on a US 60 gb yet? I just ordered a copy of swap magic today, so I'll be attempting it next week. First a new president, now this.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    has anyone tried the .elf file on a US 60 gb yet? I just ordered a copy of swap magic today, so I'll be attempting it next week. First a new president, now this.
    Think it was fixed for the Us Consoles becuase this is well known that you can paly for example Emulator NES.

I Think Sony fixed it only for US and not for JAP and PAL but not 100 percent sure .. only 99 Percent ^^ ... but give it a try

Greet

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News