Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I try to swap original PS2 game with burned swap magic, and it didn't work! All my burned PS2 games works fine, but swap magic just dont start.

Can somebody with EU PS3, FW 2.60 and SM 3.6 (SCES_500.03) confirm that program working? I think sony can ban swap magic at all in Europe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but do the region restrictions still apply to the ps2 games on the hdd?
    Good news for PAL users btw.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    DarkArchon, Im pretty positive Usbloader will boot any region games.

I am once more optimistic that this will also function on PAL consoles. Using psxloader I was also able to detect the usb device and list the games on it. I had to delete all the irx files in the modules folder of psxloader. then used option E and it recognises the drive.

Thanks to the folks at Elotrolado for the tip and thanks again to frozen99 for 1st bringing it to my attention.

It still doesnt launch the game, just a black screen. Im hoping that its some kind of incompatibilty between Ifcaros code and psxloader. Hopefully Hermes will share his code with Ifcaro and he can get Usb_loader to recognize the usb device without using psxloader. Then maybe everyone with a ps2 compatible ps3 can enjoy Usbloader.

Time to sit back and hope Ifcaro can code some magic.

lol, Im stubborn so Im going to test more games

Thanks for the reply aries, by removing the modules folder contents, my ps3 recognises the usb with MvC2 game on it. Although it does not boot into it, just has a black screen when loading it.

Good luck with the testing, i might wait this out until more news arises.

For those that have not had much luck with getting usbloader booting at all, make sure to copy the BEDATA-SYSTEM (or BADATA-SYSTEM for NTSC) over to the virtual memory card. I already had a version on there when i tried getting the SNES working awhile back and didnt bother replacing it, which caused problems.

Thanks, DA.

Great news for those who have PAL consoles, ifcaro is releasing today the version 0.2 of USBLD! the demonhades team is cleaning the program from some errors, but it should be ready today ol!

Arrow

Yep, v0.2 and v0.2b are already out and available here, so please continue all related discussion in this thread:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hd...es-104077.html

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News