Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button PS3 Update 1.30 Released!

Sponsored Links
    This update is apparently a security enhancement, sound feature changes and people over at the official playstation forums are reporting the 1080i scaling issues are now fixed too.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmm, im gunna go update...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, people in iRC EFnet #PS3News reported the same... and also PSP Firmware has just been updated to v3.02 as well today!

I will add this to the Site News shortly- Thanks!

Can someone post the official change log for this firmware? I can't find it anywhere

Lightbulb

One guy in the channel stated 1.30 adds a back-up utility to preserve HDD data to other drives or MemoryCards and restore them as well... more shortly!

Wow thats really cool! I wanted that feature so I could format for YellowDog.

If anyone finds the official changelog, please post.

Along with the backup utility it also now has an option to register the Bluetooth BD Remote. Minor, but an addition nonetheless. There's a huge thread in the official PS3 forums about it.

Banned User
    hmm, it fixed my 1080i problem, (MINT) - and where is that back-up utility? i have my BT keyboard and Mouse with a copy of yellowdog ready to install and i just need to save my files... any1?

so can i update to this without worrying about being left out for future hacks??? otherwise its a no-no unless yall (im from the south lol) give me a go hahaha i never did update my psp 1.5 BABY!!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    hmm, it fixed my 1080i problem, (MINT) - and where is that back-up utility? i have my BT keyboard and Mouse with a copy of yellowdog ready to install and i just need to save my files... any1?
    I haven't had time to try the new update yet, but before i do a format or anything risky, I just copy all of my needed files to my Ipod (or really any other USB/memory stick/memory card - etc thing I can get my hands on. It's really simple.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News