Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 and Two player online!!!

Sponsored Links
    Can the PS3 allow for you and your friend to go online and play online? For instance in COD3 for 360, your friend can use your xbox live account and split the screen so that both of us can play online. Can the PS3 version do the same thing? How about Resistance?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what about resistance? has anyone been able to figure out how to play 2 player online for resistance? I've been trying to figure it out, but can't.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd be interested in finding out if this is possible as well. However I can't see that it would work since you have to sign into the PS Network with your account, and stats are then tracked in game via your username. It would be unfair if you were able to have two people playing and boosting your stats.

The Xbox 360 allowed 2 people to play online while the 360 itself was signed into just one account?

Quote Originally Posted by n82tweeder View Post
    what about resistance? has anyone been able to figure out how to play 2 player online for resistance? I've been trying to figure it out, but can't.
    I tried to figure that as well. Don't think there's an option for that. Hope there is in the later games.

yeah, that really doesn't make any sense.... i'm not really a big fan of online YET, considering my PS3 is on wireless and it "hiccups" just about every second or so, making opponents jump from place to place instead of walk and they're constantly picking up / switching weapons it looks like, so all i hear when playing is the sound when you switch a weapon like a clock ticking.... i'll figure out how to get it wired someday, considering my router is some 200 feet away and our wired switchbox isn't setup yet, but i'm just enjoying the actual story / career parts of the games for now!

My wireless router gives me full speed to my PS3, but sadly I don't think theres any way to co-op resistance over the internet. It would have been a great feature.

i think i remember reading that dark kingdom allowed for 2 player online at the same time co-op

the whole co-op thing could be fixed with an update. i think games in the future will have this option available. but your friend may have to make their own PSN account (which isn't a big deal since multiplayer is free). i don't remember too many xbox 360 games at launch having this feature anyway.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News