1. Extract it, open the folder, and Double click YABStart. It will open and close really quickly. That's what it's supposed to do
2. Open command prompt(click the start menu on your computer, in the search box type cmd that will show you command prompt, open it)
3. Type in ipconfig
4. Write down your ipv4 address
5. Go to your ps3 go to network settings. Click custom. Set up your wifi with your network and password.
6. Keep selecting through every menu option until you get to "proxy server" and put in that ipv4 address in the address spot. Put 27 in the port number box. Accept everything and test connection. It should work now. Also, you will not have to do this again, unless you log off your router on your PS3. Or if you go to YAB folder and open the YABKill app.
From checcolin comes PSNPatch_Spoof_4.60.pkg with details below, as follows:
From Orion9 (via gamesonic.it/forum/homebrew/3836-webman-v1-29-3u-matsumoto-con-spoof-4-60-orion.html#post12521) comes a working version of Webman 1.29.3u by Matsumoto with spoof 4.60 for CFW 4.46, to quote:
This is a working version of Webman 1.29.3u by Matsumoto with spoof 4.60 for CFW 4.46.
In the next hours I will release a version for 4.55, if there is a tester that want test send me a private message.
From arachetous (via arch-ps3-hack-mod-cfw-jailbreak.e-monsite.com/homebrew-download-telecharger-custom-firmware-dev-pup/homebrews/4-60-spoof-enabler-disabler.html) comes a 4.60 Spoof, v1.02, v1.03, v1.04, v1.05 and v1.06 updates for 4.55 CEX Standard PS3 CFW's, as follows:
First Release of my new Spoof 4.60 v1 with Screenshot VSH, built dayone !
Spoof active only in REBUG Mode
Screenshot VSH working in all modes even 4.46
Spoof working in all modes (CEX/DEX)
Steps to do to install it:
1. Set System Mode to Normal in the second column of Rebug Toolbox (Needed !!!)
2. Install 4.60 Spoof v1
3. Set System Mode to Rebug in the second column of Rebug Toolbox to enable Spoof
4. Enjoy PSN and VSH Screenshot feature !
From PlayStation 3 developer zecoxao on the PS3 4.60 OFW update: New 318R Blu-ray Package, checking other stuff... a few changes: lv2_kernel, emer init, a couple of vsh plugins, and the new BD package. Nothing else as far as I could see, but I can imagine the ODE business trying to find another solution for this.
From PlayStation 3 developer Habib on Sony's new protection patch (error 0x80010017):
Hi everyone! Just got bored and started reversing lv2 of 4.60. This error is seen when you mount iso and you have disc inside PS3. The patch:
Aand for 0x8001002B: 65c58 -> 38 60 00 00 4E 80 00 20
This is expected to be used with ALL backup managers and forks out there (with iso support or maybe, just... you know...) took me 1 hour to test, patch etc
1. removed splash screen of iris
2. fvcked sonys new drm mechanism (80010017 when running iso with disc inside and 8001002b when running iso with updates with disc inside)
Finally, according to reports thus far most ODE users (who are updating their PS3 Firmware to v4.60 instead of spoofing the version) are currently receiving PlayStation 3 error codes including 80010009 or 80010017.
do you have install package files and app home? if no then you are not jailbroken any more, if you do have them in game menu, you can just downgrade back to another cfw cause multiman does not support 4.60 cfw yet and there is only one 4.60 cfw out there right now
I still have the package file. So, all i need is to downgrade it to 4.50 right? Is there any simpliest way to downgrade it? does it have any other way to downgrade it without using any additional hardware like a flasher or is it okay to downgrade it to 3.55. like this?
I just buy the ps3 about couple month ago. I'm totally didn't know anything yet.