Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarod View Post
    croft72, unfortunately the PS4 hardware is not designed to support audio CDs. The reader is only for DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The only way it would support audio CDs is if they changed the internal hardware. Though aside from that, I also look forward to the media support update for MP3s and hopefully external videos.
    Do you have a link for that by chance? I was under the assumption that they could just change the focus of the lens through firmware to use the same laser like many dvd drives do. Just curious is all - it would suck to have to wait for a hardware revision.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know, it's hardware-based. At least, that's what I got from it. I have personally not seen any updates regarding audio CD support. Though it may be possible they can do it via firmware, so I could be wrong on that note. I just know it's been stated they will add MP3 and video support. So we'll see what happens in the future.

Sponsored Links

Cool Sad 4.53 UPDATE

Sponsored Links
    Guys this is the saddest update EVER they took away the pre order glitch and its WAY harder to JailBreak DO NOT UPDATE if you take my advice

Sponsored Links

PS3 FW 4.53 error 8002F1F9 help?

Sponsored Links
    I am getting the error code 8002F1f9 from usb key in recovery mode and from the system install help. Gets stuck in a update boot loop.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News