Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've seen a lot of changelogs around regarding 4.21. Is this really even worth updating to? I mean, does this optional update actually amount for anything? Does anyone know?

Best regards.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The 4.21 is a optional update to improve system stability thats all this is update is for. IT IS OPTIONAL!!! I am sure if there was a problem with CFW users getting on PSN this would be the place to find out.

As soon as I knew of this update I tested 2 of the 3 working methods getting CFW users on PSN and this update doesn't affect CFW users. I am not saying that this is concrete proof but as of now it has no affect to CFW users.

As always if the system asks to update while on FckPSN, PSON, etc. DO NOT UPDATE!!!! Wait until there is another CFW solution is out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so if i'm jailbroken i can still go online, right? is there any homebrew or anything that works on the 4.20 jailbreak.

also i cant install any game add on's like the black ops first strike map pack i keep getting an error anyone help!!! please and very appreciated
    Last edited by idkIHateNames; 07-05-2012 at 08:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i jailbreaked my ps3 to 4.21 and it gave me folder named (PS vita system application utility) I want to no how to use it!!! I NEED HELP!!

How the heck can you jailbreak your ps3 to 4.21 LOL

idkIHateNames you compain that the addons for black ops don't work, well if you read up about React PSN you would actually know how to make those DLC PKG'S for black ops work.

I am not trying to bash you and really this post was supposed to be about the 4.21 update, but damn I am very aware of this ps3 scene and these posts could easily be avoided...

It is unfortunate that PSN has stopped working

hopefully there will the a fix soon again for psn.

thanks

It asks me to update when I was using the PS3ita's PSoN program and I try connecting to PSN. I'm going to use Rogero's new CFW and see if that lets me connect.

what cfw you on? did try using fckpsn yet? There is a revision to PSoN you might want to try that as well only if your on kmeaw 3.55 cfw

just checked fckpsn 0.08 and as far as what I have been reading all other known methods of getting on PSN isn't working either, looks like sony did put another screwing to CFW users! All we can do now is wait and see if there is going to be another fix for PSN ACCESS. It was fun while it lasted I guess...
    Last edited by Starchild2k; 07-10-2012 at 12:44 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News