Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    is it possible to disable the flasher downgrade method?
    I think it is said earlier in PNM project by no_one quoted "With a simple check, PNM may render useless". And thus, other flasher hardware tools might experience it too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What? Only 6 weeks? STOP WITH ALL THE USELESS UPDATES ALREADY!!! When last was there an update with something actually useful - you know, things gamers actually want ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i guess they gotta protect there stuff.. its all about the $ and if there was no $ there'd be no ps3.. think about it.. i also hate these updates but its what you sign up for with sony gaming i guess. there always xbox.!

Don't forget the Wii, just kidding . But if stuff like the E3 doesn't get blocked it could encourage more people to buy a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    When last was there an update with something actually useful - you know, things gamers actually want ...
    Well - that would be ... 6 weeks ago - with 3.70 FW - support for new official wireless stereo headset (It added support for virtual 5.1 / 7.1 sound)

In my rant I clean forgot about that ... Sorry

It happens so rarely, we can see why it's so easy to forget I suppose... eh?

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    I think it is said earlier in PNM project by no_one quoted "With a simple check, PNM may render useless". And thus, other flasher hardware tools might experience it too.
    Yea ... what no_one was talking about doesn't apply here at all.

Misinformation and ignorance of even basic PS3 security is what leads to people asking if they can play 3.6x games yet.

well i was just asking if the flasher downgrade method can be patched..in my ignorant common sence world i think it cant but i have no knowledge at all about the subject,hence im no master coder..you must be though.

Using your EU link i've just get a file called "PS3PATCH.PUP" (70,4MB)
    MD5: 7fafd0908c35995ebf001419a1bf78f1

What is it? It's not the firmware... someone released a 3.72 firmware patch? LOL
    Last edited by Brenza; 09-20-2011 at 06:29 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News