Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats what i would love to see in DH custom JFW

3D support will now be available when accessing Java-based special features on Blu-Ray
    DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HR decoding/bit stream output (or lossless audio) will be supported while playing Blu-ray 3D movies.

Possible ? I think no

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    By the time the PS4 comes out Sony will have the PS3 firmware up to at least revision 10 at this update rate.

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    By the time the PS4 comes out Sony will have the PS3 firmware up to at least revision 10 at this update rate.
    true that!

its not like i wanna go online anyway i wanna try before i buy

Banned User
    "Automatic Update: Starts the system automaticaly (Lolwut? meaning it's gonna start up your PS3 while your sleeping or gone working just to do this "Auto Update"? XD) and downloads game patches, uploads new saved data to online storage and syncs trophy info with the server."

My $ony butt-radar is goin crazy. Seems like sony is trying to get the CFW and MFW users who spoof them to use this feat so that they can find a way to fackup ur PS3 via auto update or w/e haha..

i say this new feat is a conspiracy, it's probly gonna brick a ton of PS3's

PS: also, idk why people would use a "Auto upload" feature for saving your gamesaves over online... seems like a waste of bandwidth.
    Last edited by DemonoidMaster; 08-10-2011 at 03:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have now updated the first post with a few hidden features 3.70 brings, along with news of the new 3.7 keys and the Cobra USB holes being patched from DemonHades.

It seems the PS3 scene needs to make some progress now Sony is 2 Key generations a head of us ?!? How can it be that the new PSP FW only lastet a few hours and the PS3 FW seems undefeatable?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News