Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep - so is the amount of people killed daily by cars, falling items or whatever else but it still doesn't make it any less "pleasant" it that happens to you

It's well known fact that every time you're (unnecessarilly) updating firmware (on any device, not only PS3) you're taking a certain risk of bricking it - simple as that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes well it happened to me when i upgraded my hdd on 3.60 and believe me sony arent the easiest to deal with when its there fault.. look at ylod LOL only just got the console back now.. and they want me to screw with it for no good reason again.. HA

thanks homer!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what about upgrading the damn browser?! Nothing works as it should... Unbelievable!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    funny.. another update..

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    well i have 5 ps3 systems mate.. i'm just wondering why sony can update fw cutting you out of what you buy for no reason.. where do they say what is done in 3.66 to benefit the customer..

eg i'm a builder that built your house, can i burn it down because "its better".. go away sony rep.

oh and i don't want to upgrade because of recent problems with "bricked" ps3 due to upgrade.. not for some stupid piracy bs.
    I have 5 ps3's also but one is a launch ylod, the rest are slims but one has no bluray inside. I'm no sony rep but just try to see it from both sides. Why do you have so many ps3's? I have one hacked for me, and 3 x ofw for me and my sons.

Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    I have 5 ps3's also but one is a launch ylod, the rest are slims but one has no bluray inside. I'm no sony rep but just try to see it from both sides. Why do you have so many ps3's? I have one hacked for me, and 3 x ofw for me and my sons.
    i saved up and bought my original ps3, a 40gig mgs pack, then i was given a ylod 60gig, fixed it got a slim 320gig when jb came along for thats, got my nephews ylod fixed it, but he already got another one, then i saw a white 60gig launch on ebay so i bought that..

also i have another 60gig launch with ylod,but its my mates and im gonna try repair that for him.. so that's why i have 5 ps3s well 6 haha.. and i'm just deciding what to do with them in fw as i have my 3.61 for psn etc and my 3.41.. the rest are 3.55 and lower, so 1 of the 60gig will be back to 3.15 and have linux yd on it,then 3.55cfw on the others i guess.. but i'll just keep my 60gigs in perfect condition for later on..

i see it from both sides too, but they should have some upgraded service for us in these updates, don't you think.. if my ps3 bricks again due to fw i will die after last time.. GRRRR

Yes I agree 100% about the bricking part and the ylod issues with the fats is absolutely appaling. I don't understand how they didn't know after quality control, that the fats would do that. Like I said before I have a 60gb launch that is sitting ylod. I always planned to get it profesionally reballed but its not been possible to get it done locally in Edinburgh.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News