Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbfilter View Post
    Not to be off topic... but I can't seem to contact you... you think you could contact me? That is... if I'm still remembered...
    Sup Limbfilter, you can contact me using THIS page if you want... long time no see indeed!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dur... sent...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got it now, and replied back!

All my PS3s are stabile and - most of all - absolutely SECURE - using CFWs, thank you Sony Also - protected from "accidental" bricking by constant stream of useless and featureless updates!

No words about "improve security". I would bet there are such "improvements" for the Playstation or the PSN service itself.

Nice 1000th post Homer.

I thought they would be bringing out update 3.70, wonder what crap 3.66 brings to the table. Nothing anybody wants or needs that's for sure.

i just bought kz3 from the ashes map pack 10 hrs ago max.. now i cant use it unless i upgrade.. this is stupid.. any lawyers out there tell me if this is legal regardless of there bs t n c's..

if only they would realise all this does is push you towards jb ps3.. LOL bunch of stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i just bought kz3 from the ashes map pack 10 hrs ago max.. now i cant use it unless i upgrade.. this is stupid.. any lawyers out there tell me if this is legal regardless of there bs t n c's..

if only they would realise all this does is push you towards jb ps3.. LOL bunch of stupid people!
    These types of things should push you to buy a second ps3 so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. I can't understand why people complain and say sony are out of order for trying to protect there system of selling games to consumers. Its totally understandable that they make it so paying customers update and have no problems, while thieves (myself included) run into difficulties while we go about our business. The harder they make it the more motivation there is for average joe to stay on ofw.

Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    These types of things should push you to buy a second ps3 so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. I can't understand why people complain and say sony are out of order for trying to protect there system of selling games to consumers. Its totally understandable that they make it so paying customers update and have no problems, while thieves (myself included) run into difficulties while we go about our business. The harder they make it the more motivation there is for average joe to stay on ofw.
    well i have 5 ps3 systems mate.. i'm just wondering why sony can update fw cutting you out of what you buy for no reason.. where do they say what is done in 3.66 to benefit the customer..

eg i'm a builder that built your house, can i burn it down because "its better".. go away sony rep.

oh and i don't want to upgrade because of recent problems with "bricked" ps3 due to upgrade.. not for some stupid piracy bs.
    Last edited by elser1; 06-23-2011 at 08:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The rate of "bricks" that have occurred from updating firmware is very, very, VERY small. If you see 100 people post that they bricked because of it, there are 60 million who had no issue whatsoever. Don't be stupid. Update, play your map pack and quit complaining.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News