Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Actually the 4.46 keys from the git, i added them there for every dev to get their hands on them

Sony is dump for keeping the same ones... So if you think you found private keys and metldr and bootldr and named 4.46 thats because i renamed them from 3.55 to 4.46 for it to make 4.46 CFW for 3.55 OFW!

ac1d burn did not released those keys first, i did even before the wiki does.

Help with kiosk 4.46 firmware!

so I have a ps3 slim one of the old ones, yes I had ofw 3.55 once upon a time, I was on OFW 4.46 and installed kiosk cfw 4.46 and thought it fully jailrboke my playstation but as you can tell it is in the mode where I cant to certain stuff like go in psn etc. so my question is, can I revert back? or even better can I install an actual CFW for my ps3? please reply quick

Lightbulb

You may want to try the 4.46 Reverter here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post424140

Quote Originally Posted by Alick16 View Post
    so I have a ps3 slim one of the old ones, yes I had ofw 3.55 once upon a time, I was on OFW 4.46 and installed kiosk cfw 4.46 and thought it fully jailrboke my playstation but as you can tell it is in the mode where I cant to certain stuff like go in psn etc. so my question is, can I revert back? or even better can I install an actual CFW for my ps3? please reply quick
    If you find a kiosk jailbreak on the internet, its fake. Just hoping you know not to support these people lol

Registered User PlayStaion Sony's Avatar
    How did you get the private keys?

You don't, Sony created new ones that are impossible to calculate the way you could get them is if you were top brass or a techie with access at Sony HQ.

I am completly new to this i have a ps3 slim 4.46 what do i do?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234