Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    THANK YOU FOR THIS!! Just spent 2 hours looking for this so I could install my new hard drive, and they took the OFW off their servers!

Although that site kinda sucks, I had to make an account to get more than 16kb/s.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    I'm waiting for the Vita update to stop notifications when friends come online.
    It works fine on Vita for long time now ...

Also -as a side effect - the advanced notification settings (on the same PSN account) set on Vita were also working on PS3 although it was not possible to configure it directly there so for example I have all the notification bar Trophy disabled from the start on Vita and it works on both Vita as well as PS3 for months now.

So the internal functionality was already implemented earlier and now they're adding the controls for it on PS3 as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow a firmware upgrade to opt-out trophy notifications and causes massive semi-bricks to anyone who upgraded. Well that's really something.

Although I think that opt-out thing is kind of useless, I never bothered having me notified I earned a trophy. They should just flag this firmware update as a optional firmware update when possible since its useless anyway.

Thanks for the mirror

I have one of these coming to fix it. I will keep all updated on if I can fix it or not. Thanks.

This update was pretty much useless too (having the ability to disable trophy notifications). That sucks for all the brick out there.

It would be awesome if there was some code in the 4.45 that would allow for unsigned code to be run on the consoles that have crashed. That would be a beautiful advancement for PS3 hacking.

There is, decrypt and patch lv0 then apply lv1 and lv2 patches and flash the nor.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News