To quote: Later tonight we'll be releasing an optional system software update (v4.11) for PlayStation 3.
This minor firmware improves certain aspects of system software, and is not mandatory to connect to PSN.
Again, this update is optional in the US and Canada, and can be downloaded by selecting System Update from the Setting column of the XMB.
Finally, cotojestwtf has once again updated his PS3 homebrew DNS bypass application to [Register or Login to view links] followed by [Register or Login to view links] with the following changes:
How to use:
1. Start bat file YABStart
2. Set up on PS3/Proxy Settings IP: of your computer
3. Set up on PS3/Proxy Seetings Port: 27 you can change them on config folder (port.txt)
4. Connect to SEN
Succesfully bypassed 4.11 on 4.00
• No It no gain you PSN on CFW.
• No You can't connect to SEN on firmware below 4.00.
You can download all stuff from PSStore without error. Enjoy.
Support: EU, US, AU, JP, UK.
• 1.7 - changed passphrase, only for 4.00+.
• 1.6 - successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.11.
• 1.5 - added bypass support for JP, UK users.
• 1.4 - added bypass support for US, AU users.
• 1.3 - GUI was removed, successfully bypassed a new firmware 4.10.
• 1.2 - GUI Mode was added, but it cause a connectivity problems.
• 1.1 - added YABKill to kill a proxy server.
• 1.0 - first release.