Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairb View Post
    There's been a couple of posts now and it has been addressed. I feel I should post a pic. The PS3 slim only has a PS3 embedded on the top of it. As does the PS2 slim.

I believe it is legit. Pictures of the box have been released. This may be the console that the box belongs to?

Let us see more of this sexy beast!
    Yea but the Slim PS2 also has the "Playstation 2" name on the bottom of the PS2 sign.

The PS3 Slim only has the PS3, when the Official name is Playstation 3. So it still doesnt convince me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivafighter View Post
    Yea but the Slim PS2 also has the "Playstation 2" name on the bottom of the PS2 sign.

The PS3 Slim only has the PS3, when the Official name is Playstation 3. So it still doesnt convince me
    lmao its too funny that you base your opinion on the silk-screening...

ok here is a good one for yah. my "playstation portable" says PSP on it... only PSP must be a knock off eh.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    lmao its too funny that you base your opinion on the silk-screening...

ok here is a good one for yah. my "playstation portable" says PSP on it... only PSP must be a knock off eh.
    Lol, it could be haha jk

But still it could be knock off. im just stating the name difference. hopefully soon we could get one of these PS3 slims to play a game, then it would be convincing enough.

would they really make a knock-off, go through the trouble of "leaking" images over a rather long period of time, and then only sell a single unit on the black-market in the philippines?

they'd rather produce a few thousands and try to con as many people as possible in a short time, before it becomes widely known as knock-off...

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News