Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    Its a knock-off, just look at the terrible quality of it.

Like other people have said, people go to lengths to make their rip-off product look legit, just check out the fake iphones theres hundreds of them and some look almost exactly like the real thing.

If these people want to prove this stuff and not keep starting silly internet rumors, lets have a video of a real ps3 disc being inserted into this thing and seeing someone play a game.

Sponsored Links

Exclamation its fake

Sponsored Links
    lol i lot of piracy electronics is going on in the Philippines and even if you bought that ps3 slim in the Philippines, you ll get piss off coz it usually defective ... but sony will eventually release ps3 slim in the near future..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by crsnwby View Post
    Complete FAKE

The guy videoing it is asking a guy in a shop selling in the background, fake jeans, shitty electrical fans and hairdryers...

That country is always full of fake crap. Also the PS3 is not called the PS3 the whole brand and advertising is built around "Playstation 3". Matt finish will not be on the slim either.

Its harder to find anything real in the phillippines than it is to buy a fake or a brick in a box.
    oh yah then why does my playstation 2 box say playstation 2 and the unit says PS2 on the top

Quote Originally Posted by seed101 View Post
    lol i lot of piracy electronics is going on in the Philippines and even if you bought that ps3 slim in the Philippines, you ll get piss off coz it usually defective ... but sony will eventually release ps3 slim in the near future..
    you know half the electronics we use are manufactured in the Philippines? cheap labor.
    Last edited by JeffJ; 07-14-2009 at 10:43 AM

Philippines?? I thought it was China

Quote Originally Posted by Yaguchi View Post
    Philippines?? I thought it was China
    for 2 major players, intel and amd both have manufacturing plants in the Philippines i also know that there iss some form of a sony entertainment branch in this area too.
    Last edited by JeffJ; 07-13-2009 at 09:33 PM

I really believe that those who think this is a fake are going to be sorely mistaken. Bottom line is Sony is desperately trying to cut costs in manufacturing the PS3 and the redesign makes sense. Look at the original PS2 compared to the slim PS2, external power supply, motorized disc tray removed.

As much as some of you don't want new PS3 to look like that, bottom line is no one bought a PS3 based on what it looks like. It will still play PS3 games, include a 120GB hard drive and have 2 usb ports along with the same A/V ports in the back as the original PS3. I do think that the price cut won't be much, probably only $50. Even at $50 off Sony is going to loose a lot of money.

Nice, I wonder if they outsourced the assembly to the Philippines for a cheaper rate? Great find.

Prototype

Well, since they didn't release it yet, and sony still didn't even admit really having a project for a cheaper and smaller version of the ps3, this console could be some kind of test prototype or something like that... It would explain it's ugliness... Pehaps they will still improve the videogame design before the final retail version.

He he - this discussion reminds me of similar one about new PSP a few months back ...

And now go and compare all those "unofficial" pictures with PSPGo real look ... :P

There's been a couple of posts now and it has been addressed. I feel I should post a pic. The PS3 slim only has a PS3 embedded on the top of it. As does the PS2 slim.

I believe it is legit. Pictures of the box have been released. This may be the console that the box belongs to?

Let us see more of this sexy beast!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

SCPH75001.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News