Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    it could very well be a case mod.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by itisme424 View Post
    it could very well be a case mod.
    there is NO WAY that the PS3 origional guts would fit in that case.... not at all. if you have ever looked in a ps3... tis pretty full. the psu alone is about 4.5-6 inches tall and about the size of a fruit cake.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks promising. Perhaps this system will have an exploitable hole. Anyways, hope Sony releases it for cheaper than the current PS3's. This may be their saving grace.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hm... This is a difficult call.... Note how it says PS3 instead of PlayStation 3. That is pretty much overwritten by the fact that it has the PS Logo on it. Also note that is has a outward power supply because you can see the 2 tong AC port on the back. So add to the first post in the spec of the new console. I am 100% sure I am right about it having a outward power supply.

Because the power supply is moved out, and the cell recently was made EVEN SMALLER. As well as having no room for memory card readers. I believe this is a legitimate slim and not some elaborate hoax.

PS3 price drop? I believe so since he is selling it for $410, which if someone from Sony leaked it to him, they probably sold it at cost. So I estimate that the PS3 slim will retail for about $299, 199.

Based on all the events that have taken place this year. Sony has a snitch inside their company, and I wouldn't be surprised if they fire a few thousand people to try and find them.

Maybe .... not

I'm finding hard to believe that this is the 'real' PS3 Slim, I mean, it could be some sort of stolen prototype or a really bad joke ha ha ha. I came out with such conclusions because:

1. The 'amigo' that's selling the console doesn't seem to be quite good internal source .

2. In latin-america, piracy always try to take advantage of good people, by selling them all kind of useless-not-real stuff .

3. Just take a look at the poor, poor design ... I mean, if sony really wants to sell this obviously cheap 'thing', well, I just woulnd't do .

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    2. In latin-america ....
    Ohh boy, I think I must check on a map before posting anything , sorry, my mystake. But I think that piracy always has a lot to see in these cases
    Last edited by JesusFMA; 07-13-2009 at 03:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by JesusFMA View Post
    I'm finding hard to believe that this is the 'real' PS3 Slim, I mean, it could be some sort of stolen prototype or a really bad joke ha ha ha. I came out with such conclusions because:

1. The 'amigo' that's selling the console doesn't seem to be quite good internal source .

2. In latin-america, piracy always try to take advantage of good people, by selling them all kind of useless-not-real stuff .

3. Just take a look at the poor, poor design ... I mean, if sony really wants to sell this obviously cheap 'thing', well, I just woulnd't do .

Regards

Ohh boy, I think I must check on a map before posting anything , sorry, my mystake. But I think that piracy always has a lot to see in these cases
    this is not the first time pictures of the ps3 slim have surfaced.. and its packaging. no one is going to put that much effort into a fake, knock offs are knock offs and are easily spotted. this looks to be legit. and if history repeats its self which it does. sony always makes there consoles cheaper and smaller a few years after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    this is not the first time pictures of the ps3 slim have surfaced.. and its packaging. no one is going to put that much effort into a fake, knock offs are knock offs and are easily spotted. this looks to be legit. and if history repeats its self which it does. sony always makes there consoles cheaper and smaller a few years after launch.
    you should check out things like "Hi-phone" then you know what a knock off can be like. not many people would put much effort into a fake in the US maybe, but in Asia, that's the hot thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by itisme424 View Post
    you should check out things like "Hi-phone" then you know what a knock off can be like. not many people would put much effort into a fake in the US maybe, but in Asia, that's the hot thing to do.
    That's what I meant, with this people you never know. The issue here, at least for me, is that the guy and the place are not good sources; a blurry picture of a PS3 Slim being assembled at Sony headquarters would have much more credibility than this video, again, for me .

But I guess that it all comes down to one thing: Wait and see!

Last edited by JesusFMA; 07-13-2009 at 05:46 PM Reason: nop

Complete FAKE

The guy videoing it is asking a guy in a shop selling in the background, fake jeans, shitty electrical fans and hairdryers...

That country is always full of fake crap. Also the PS3 is not called the PS3 the whole brand and advertising is built around "Playstation 3". Matt finish will not be on the slim either.

Probably the same retarded manufacturer who made this

Its harder to find anything real in the phillippines than it is to buy a fake or a brick in a box.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by crsnwby; 07-13-2009 at 06:40 PM

Plus also, Since when has Sony ever called their system PS3? i know the Playstation 2 had "PS2" on its Case but it also had on the bottom of it Playstation 2.

So why would sony start naming their system just PS3?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News