Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you can use uncharted 2 games saves ok. you just have to swap certain files and do them trophy at a time.. search for it.. uncharted 2 trophy hack or whatever.. yeah i'll upload a few saves in the next few days i guess..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is this thread for Trophy Hack Savegames or Savegames in general ? And if this is for Trophies, you have to discern between CFW hack and normal hack with USB-device.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's the problem right there.. i agree with oversoldier. i'd like to see all psn ofw trophy hack saves thread myself.. LOL but then theres a million sites for that anyways and for game saves in general.. don't care about cfw.. just use rebug i guess to unlock the trophys.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Is this thread for Trophy Hack Savegames or Savegames in general ? And if this is for Trophies, you have to discern between CFW hack and normal hack with USB-device.
    No these are all legitimate PS3 saves, nothing got to do with CFW or trophy hack saves. I will add trophy hack save games if someone does happen to upload any and I will add "Trophy hack - CFW needed" in brackets. But I'll just be uploading normal save files for now.

Trophy hacks on OFW are just save games just before the game finishes so, when you do finish the games you get some if not all the trophies (this only works for a couple of game). In this case I've uploaded 100% complete save games except for Oblivion which starts at the beginning. But I will start uploading OFW trophy hack saves soon.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-12-2011 at 05:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

In this case, you have to say how to use that saves. Because it won't run if you just copy that savegame from USB-device to PS3. Because of the PARAM.SFO.

How to : Replace everything from downloaded save with your own, except the PARAM.SFO.

I'm going to give it a shot and back up everything I have and post it here (why I didn't already do it, huh?).

Yeah, I was planning on making a guide on how to transfer locked/trophy hacked save files to PS3 via FTP or a file manager.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-12-2011 at 07:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

may i add HeyManHRU ? gt5 - have 1000 cars and lots of cash and other good thing, i don't remember which one, maybe in gt5 us.
    Attached Files Attached Files

+Rep for uploading the game saves . You can upload any games saves you want to upload.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-12-2011 at 08:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Skyrim save plox.

Couldn't find any since it's a relatively new game, if anyone does upload a Skyrim save (you don't have to be a high level) I would appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast