Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up PS3 SAK (Swiss Army Knife) v1.00 released!

Sponsored Links
    This will be the ongoing help/bug report/development thread for PS3 SAK- enjoy!

Download: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=3670

PS3 SAK Guide: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...le-103880.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    VERY cool, thanks guys! sounds like it was a lot of work CJPC, we all appreciate it no doubt - i'll get it loaded tomorrow hopefully and reply with anything to add!

Sponsored Links

PS3 Triangle Button

Sponsored Links
    LOL @ iRC... they all are saying how much they "love CJPC's SAK" now.

That's pretty damn slick. I am not very knowledgable in the ps3 scene as I only had my unit for about a month but if i am not mistaken this could sorta be like the first homebrew released no?

That is option 4 yes, alas it only really is functional on a 60gb (with 50gb to OtherOS), but still works out fine.

For what its worth, you can also use this util to backup/explore ANY ROUND disk (cept HD-DVD's basically)

AND, it has a web server, access it at [Register or Login to view links] PS3 IP (no spaces!, displayed on the program in the header), and you can browse the Blu-Ray disks, or your HDD (OtherOS side), and download files. Features UDF 2.5 support as well, so you can grab encrypted files from Blu-Ray movies, download them to your PC over a web-browser, and then decrypt!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkflame808 View Post
    That's pretty damn slick. I am not very knowledgable in the ps3 scene as I only had my unit for about a month but if i am not mistaken this could sorta be like the first homebrew released no?
    Well technically I believe there are other PS3 CD/DVD-based homebrew (Lunavader, for example) as well... and a lot of Linux-based stuff. But this is the first PS3 "OtherOS" discless application that I've seen if that counts for anything.

Possibly in a future release Yes, a firmware downgrader isnt gonna happen (hah!)

At the moment, there is the HTTP server, as its targeted mainly for downloads, not uploads, however, will look into it!

Very nice job! Thank you very much! Do you have any idea if this program can live along side any future (speculated) releases of an ISO loader?

By the way...somewhat related: Is it safe to assume that we will see a .pkg builder that will convert ISO dumps into a playable .pkg format vs. an ISO loader soon?

Thanks again! Another valuable scene contribution!

Thanks for this cool app CJPC and all the work you put into it looks great i cant wait to try it out when i get back from work

pretty sweet, cant wait to try it out.
    really good work.

would it be possible in future releases, that you for example can have some customizable slots, where you for example load the linux vlc, linux emulators or other linux based applications?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast