Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Well lease fail means that the PS3 can not pull an IP.

Your getting that error because the PS3 can not see the drive. Make sure when its formatted it is the only partition on the drive, and located on the root of the drive (ie /dev/sdc vs /dev/sdc1)
    How do you do that though? I can't partition any other way...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey cjpc, sorry couldn't find pm anywhere, just wanted to ask why do you have to decrypt m2ts files?? i couldn't find a answer for this.. and also what is the best software to use for this ??

and if i don't decrypt this will it work on ps3??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    M2TS files need to be decrypted because all of the studios think that imposing massive DRM is good for a product, while it just blocks us from making backups of our legally owned movies.

AnyDVD HD should work great, which you said you were using!

BlackMamba7, you should be able to in a PC!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the reply, forgot to mention that im using anydvd hd 6.4.2.2, lol. the blackmamba7, do you lose any quality in sound or picture?? and, how do watch the back up on the ps3 using the ps3 hard drive?? is it simply just copying it to the video section ??

Anydvd hd, well to get region free movies all you have to do is;

use sak v1 and choose one of the following options to back up disc. once done rip the iso with anydvd hd and choose either your region or no region, then decrypt the file, and now you have a working "backup" bluray file or bluray disc from other regions?? if so cant wait till my holiday at the end of the year!!

Quote Originally Posted by econd View Post
    thanks for the reply, forgot to mention that im using anydvd hd 6.4.2.2, lol. the blackmamba7, do you lose any quality in sound or picture?? and, how do watch the back up on the ps3 using the ps3 hard drive?? is it simply just copying it to the video section ??
    didn't realize blackmamba7 was a member than a software, lol anyway going to start tonight. but i dont think v 2.35 support bdmv playback?
    Last edited by econd; 05-19-2008 at 03:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    BlackMamba7, you should be able to in a PC!
    Yeah I know... So I've tried through Windows (and Norton's Partition Magic) to do it but whenever I look at the partition table in SAK or Linux it says /dev/sdc1...

What program (preferably Windows based) do I use to make this /dev/sdc (i.e the root partition)?
    Am I missing a step in the process? (like choosing a primary or secondary partition)

cjpc, just wanted to ask, the back up of the bluray movie, is it possible to watch the whole movie on ps3 with the Menu and all, not just the main movie? i only got main movie on ps3, and complete movie on computer via mounting iso...

Mamba, you don't want to add a new partition, instead you want to try to format the entire drive. I know in linux you could do a simple mkfs.vfat -I YOURHDD, but alas not in windows.

Econd, as to movie ripping, it will rip the entire disk, menu's and all. I am not too familiar with decrypting/rebuilding a movie though, it may be due to some option in the decrypting program you are using!

It worked!! But only on the third attempt at doing the exact same thing...

Strange... but thanks CJPC for the help. Good work with the other dev stuff as well, its much appreciated.

Great that it worked! As long as it works now, its for the better!

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233