Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is an option in the SAK menu to... also, if you wish to set the default OS to the PS3's then you can do that in the XMB as well (while still keeping SAK installed for later use).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also if you don't have a usb keyboard you can just hold the on button when you start up the PS3, for 5 seconds at which point you will hear a second beep. That will reset the PS3 to boot to the XMB.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Correct.. that is the only version available at the moment.

i installed it today.. played around with it a lil..

couldnt get it to rip a br to my network share though.. gotta keep messing with it

Edit: alright so im playing around ripping a bluray movie to my hd using network share.. once its complete is there any way of actually being able to play the bluray iso on windvd or something?

ok i dont have an hd big enough to store a blu-ray right now so i tried storing a cd (megaMan X4 about 430mb) to a 2gb sd card pluged into a usb adapter

i hit 2 it asked if i wanted to continue i hit y then it said /dev/sda and /dev/sdb didnt have proper tables and /dev/sdc had a fat32 table so i selected /dev/sdc and it starts

the message comes up that it might be awhile and it will look like it froze then it says its done and says there is an input/output error

will this only back up blu-rays or am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by iNCREDiPiNOY View Post
    Try playing with VLC 0.86 program and check to see if it work.
    ill see when its done.. it sure is taking a long as time... only 3gb so far copied.. didnt think it took this long..

allright well i got the 20gb iso on my hard drive now...

first thing i tried was to mount it on a drive and play in windvd( same prog i use for hd dvd) but it gave me an error.. could not play protected content... anyone kn0w what my next step should be?

Yeah, you need to decrypt the movie! There are other threads that deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    Yeah, you need to decrypt the movie! There are other threads that deal with that.
    I'm sorry so many people don't realize that. I'm back in town and I some things I need to work on, hopefully I'll be able to have these people off your back soon.

Yes, and thanks to our resident Blu-Ray decrypter

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast