Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 retail price revealed by Amazon?!

Sponsored Links
    Those interested can check [Register or Login to view links] on Amazon.com... it lists the PS3 at $299.99. If that is indeed legitimate, then it appears the PS3 won't be too steep in price after all. I know I'll be picking one up on release day myself!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As will I... If they still allow pre orders for these at EB Ill be driving over to mine to preorder the day they start takeing pre orders. I already have a few hundred dollars for the occasion and plan on saving up a few hundred more over the next 6 or so months.

But I believe that price can still change before the time they actually release them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats a good deal for the ps3 and its blu-ray playback functionality, cant wait to get mine as well

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I highly doubt Amazon is privy to this information. I bet they just placed it on there to get massive hits on there site...

If it actually is that price that would be sweet...

Highly doubt that will be the price considering the xbox360 "premium" package is 399.99 and Ken Kutaragi himself said expect something in the $399 range as well. Whats sad is that people will buy them even if they launch at $400.

Why is that sad? Im buying mine at launch no matter the price. If you see what the ps3 can do and its features, its a good deal.
    thats a good deal for the ps3 and its blu-ray playback functionality, cant wait to get mine as well
    -mariotrev

Yep, I just hope they have a strong group of launch titles out there... thats the sole reason I didnt drop 250$+ on a PSP.

Northern i know the ps3 has good features. I bought 2 of each system for this generation of consoles. I will also get all the next gen ones as well but laying $400 is going to hurt alot lol

ah so true, but as sony and M$ are making these "MORE" than just consoles, they make the consumor pay more :/

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News