Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    quake 4 for 360 was listed at 59.99... thats too damn much for a video game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's actually becoming cheaper to keep my pc up-to-date these days. I don't need a multimedia machine, I just want to play games. I personally am in no rush for a ps3 at those prices.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yea personally im going to also be buying a ps3 at launch. even if its in the 400 range its not much different then what everyone spent for a ps2, the ps2 pack with grand turismo was what 350 or something like that.

@Money mark, how could you say that???

A PS3 is a one time done investment and you can play all the games (with minor exceptions, ill get to that later) for its entire life without having to spend anything more then the software cost of the new game.

A new PC game comes out and ut oh, I now need more faster ram, a faster processor, a better video card, bigger hard drive, and in the event of some of those upgrade a new motherboard a better power supply and better cooling methods. That will cost you WAY more then even 400$ ( an amazon thinks the PS3 will be 300$ ), so your pc theroy may need further re evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp
    @Money mark, how could you say that???

A PS3 is a one time done investment and you can play all the games (with minor exceptions, ill get to that later) for its entire life without having to spend anything more then the software cost of the new game.

A new PC game comes out and ut oh, I now need more faster ram, a faster processor, a better video card, bigger hard drive, and in the event of some of those upgrade a new motherboard a better power supply and better cooling methods. That will cost you WAY more then even 400$ ( an amazon thinks the PS3 will be 300$ ), so your pc theroy may need further re evaluation.
    I build my PCs. Upgrading individual components, knowing what is needed, what brand, and where to buy it, are all important factors in running a performance pc at a low cost. You will only spend WAY more than 400 dollars if you start buying things that aren't even required to max out the current games available on the market.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News