Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Price Drop Goes Live for Both PlayStation 3 SKUs

Sponsored Links
    The international online mega-retailer Amazon.com has officially axed the price of the PS3, however, it's only a $10 price cut.

Still, $10 is better than nothing right? The 160GB has also been marked down $20, to $479.

To quote: The price cut is also seems to have taken place worldwide as well, with both Amazon Japan and Amazon UK dropping the price of their respective PS3 packages too.

And with all the commotion caused by by the PS3 Slim speculation, now seems like a very peculiar time to lower the price...

Check out the $389 80GB PS3(with free shipping, nonetheless) [Register or Login to view links] and the 160GB (still with free shipping) [Register or Login to view links]. Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

yeah, shure... WHATEVER!

Sponsored Links
    So finally a price cut... so let's see those analysts predictions come into life or not!

I know it's not a great comment but hey, FINALLY the PS3 price received a cut, not big, but still a cut! Probably it won't affect the sales too much but still will be interesting to watch VGchartz next month to see if any spike in sales happened!

PREDICTION: NOT!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and if game stop is still holding there deal when this happens you could sell a ps2 and 3 games (above 2.99).. you get 100 dollors off your purchase of a ps3.

thats almost as good as the swapping of the DS for a DSi deal.

:O finally, although it's only 10$ but as you said, better 10$ than nothin'. I hope it happens' in my country too, although I highly doubt that xD

But it's about time, prices got lower

For some reason I highly doubt that $10 is going to make any difference. I don't think there was anyone that wanted a PS3 but couldn't get it, because it is too expensive, and will now jump at the opportunity to save $10.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News