Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This will probably end up being a good storage media in the Industry level. But I don't think the local consumer will see this in a while.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so the next playstation (PS4) maybe support BDXL?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess the issue is only with second 3D firmware update Sony is planning, to support 3D Blu-ray movies. PS3 3D games on Sony's own discs should work fine?

From [Register or Login to view links]

Q. I own a PlayStation 3. Will I be able to play back 3D content on it?

A. If you own a Playstation 3 and are planning on buying a 3DTV, then you will be able to watch 3D content on your TV capable of 3D playback through your PS3 (post PS3 firmware update). The current plan is offer PlayStation 3 owners two separate firmware updates closer to the release of the 3D capable/integrated BRAVIA HDTVs. The first firmware update will be for 3D gaming, followed by another firmware update to enable 3D Blu-ray Disc playback.

Quote Originally Posted by ruger1234 View Post
    I guess the issue is only with second 3D firmware update Sony is planning, to support 3D Blu-ray movies. PS3 3D games on Sony's own discs should work fine?

From [Register or Login to view links]

Q. I own a PlayStation 3. Will I be able to play back 3D content on it?

A. If you own a Playstation 3 and are planning on buying a 3DTV, then you will be able to watch 3D content on your TV capable of 3D playback through your PS3 (post PS3 firmware update). The current plan is offer PlayStation 3 owners two separate firmware updates closer to the release of the 3D capable/integrated BRAVIA HDTVs. The first firmware update will be for 3D gaming, followed by another firmware update to enable 3D Blu-ray Disc playback.
    so when is the release date for the Bravia 3D TVs? that means we have a deadline for the 3D update.

I agree, this is not a problem, a big problem right now is that there are only a handful of games supporting 1080p thus there is no point having 128GB of textures displayed on just 720p.

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    so when is the release date for the Bravia 3D TVs? that means we have a deadline for the 3D update.
    It really sounds like the LX900 and HX900 are already in the Sony stores, at least for giving demos. "Experience 3D TV at a Sony Style store near you".

Check out
    [Register or Login to view links]

Who needs 128gb on a Disc just yet? Even 3D movies don't need that much space!

Damn... STFU Sony you really don't wana help your loyal customers...

You do know even that amount of storage space that the Hollywood will still sell 2 disk sets. One for the Movie and the other disk for the Extras.

The next feature which goes with fw updates The alibility to watch BluRays with 128 Gb sizes... Nice Sony... it still goes down...

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News