Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ps3 ms is crap. It runs 100% perfectly on some computers and it just runs like crap on other configs that are even more powerful. It is just bad coded, slowly updated and had bad to no support.

But wait, it is like the only option to stream mkv with subs to the ps3??!!?? I am gonna give this release a try, but I am pretty sure I will just stick with my WDTV Live that plays even my 30k plus bitrate movies THRO THE WIFI without a a single hang.

Anyway thanks for the news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the last release wasn't good for me.. it jumps and slow playback thru cable too... will try this and report back. thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Moreniu View Post
    Ps3 ms is crap. It runs 100% perfectly on some computers and it just runs like crap on other configs that are even more powerful. It is just bad coded, slowly updated and had bad to no support.

But wait, it is like the only option to stream mkv with subs to the ps3??!!?? I am gonna give this release a try, but I am pretty sure I will just stick with my WDTV Live that plays even my 30k plus bitrate movies THRO THE WIFI without a a single hang.
    I had pretty much the same experience with it in the past. Let us know if its any better. I rely on a seagate media player myself for mkv.

is Sony suing for this yet?

but amazing program.

Same results here dmagic, most movies I tried to play, even low bitrate 720p ones did not play at all. With default settings on a near high end pc. Not wasting a second trying to make it work. I will stick with my WDTV Live media center that plays everything.

Sad a so powerful machine can't play shit by default. At least we have some improvements being done on the homebrew side.

Quote Originally Posted by nafeasonto View Post
    is Sony suing for this yet?

but amazing program.
    Why would they do that? It's simply transcoding media server - nothing to do with PS3 itself. The only reason would be the name indeed ...

I don't like the new systray icon, it looks terrible...

Question

what about : PS3 Media Server v1.21.0 r538 for OSX.

i am currently running ps3 media server v.1.21.0-zia04

ps3 media server

hello, thanks for this post. i've problem with palying 1080P movies, my pc is core 2 quad / 4 GB memory /GB lan router GB

Ps3 cat 6 cable ---> router
    PC cat 6 cable ---->router

still get hapering (jumping beeld)

any help is welcome...

thanks

i currently use tv versity (free version) for tv shows and mkvtovob for mkv files (though recently all converted files have lost sound on the ps3 or video)

You guys recommand switching to this or some other program?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News