Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 iSO Loader Working in Video?!

Sponsored Links
    Any ideas on this? Think it's real or fake?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Added to the Site News- Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks pretty real... so which menu was used to launch the loader? i had a PS3 and i don't quite remember that one...

so the cat and mouse begins..

ok i just checked out the video again... it looks like she's using the "OtherOS" feature to boot the loader directly... so the good thing is that you don't need to a Linux based OS to boot the bootloader...

Why was everything shown in the dark? Looks fake to me as the video camera could of been panned to a pc for the Ferrox screen and when the screen goes black again it may have moved to PS3 with an original in....And anyways they would of released the loader as they say its working...I thought that is what the scene is all about these days and thats to be the first.....

Well, once someone releases it... $ony will update the Firmware to patch the Hyper visor hole IMMEDIATELY. Then everyone will have to find a new hole to exploit similar to the PSP scene, however, the PSP doesn't have a Hyper visor controlling everything so that may be a sizable obstacle for PS3 hacking devs.

I have put word out to PDX on the video, so we'll see what happens... from what I hear though, their PS3 iSO Loader may not even run off the same 'exploit/hole' so even if naoneo released hers and $ony blocked it the Paradox one may still work fine (meaning they likely still wouldn't release it yet).

This video is such a fake; they have used the Ferrox screen for the first part of the footage, and then if you look closely the camera has bee switched off/on again a number of times, I think they've just booted up and original copy for the remaining footage, and then just edited/merged the videos...

I think this is real i u watch real close there is the TV logo at the bottom ie. sony and that logo never moves.

Just gotta wait for this now i think this is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWAFC View Post
    I think this is real i u watch real close there is the TV logo at the bottom ie. sony and that logo never moves.

Just gotta wait for this now i think this is the real deal.
    Just watched closer and its a LG TV and the logo never moves this is 100% REAL.

folks, that's true. Look at the loadings of Ridge Racer 7, I mean, I got the game, even with an HDD installation, doesn't go that fast ! Smells pretty good overhere

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News