Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Being able to access the XMB in-game may mean you can play music in game. Just a thought, since you could still access the audio in the XMB.

The upscaling DVDs and PS2 games is the only downer here. Not a big deal really, but I think those changes might be coming a little later in the summer. I'm pretty sure by September all your upconverting woes will be quelled.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoFreak View Post
    "Support for PlayStation 3 format software titles has been expanded."

Because the PS3 has trouble with PS3 games? Can someone elaborate on that one?
    That means new games will need firmware 2.0 installed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you assume that there will actually be 'new' games for this thousand dollar, decorative piece

thanks sony AUS -with their new catchphrase "gamers don't actually need games..."

all with you on getting divx support though!

is there a "rumored estimated release date" for this 'rumored' update?

XMB (XrossMediaBar) is now accessible during gameplay.
    if thats true theoretically we should be able to play our own music in-game, but if this update is true, then we'll find out.

Wallpaper feature has been added.
    its about damn time $ony!! another reason i might update.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticInfinity View Post
    is there a "rumored estimated release date" for this 'rumored' update?
    this is just hearsay, but people did research and saw that sony has been releasing updates every 4th wednesday and this wednesday falls under that, also it is sony's gamer day {I think}

I've heard rumors about them disabling the Emotion Engine in the consoles that have them, and moving PS2 backwards compatibility to software mode.

Though running software emulation could be better (adding hi-def support) we would surely loose a lot of compatibility.

Hmmm some interesting stuff there although not the DivX/XviD playback we are all waiting for

FFS why don't they sort out the bluetooth/wifi problem, that's what i want most, the controllers on my ps3 destroy my routers wifi signals with upto 20% packet loss when the controllers are on & 0% when theyre off.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mist View Post
    FFS why don't they sort out the bluetooth/wifi problem, that's what i want most, the controllers on my ps3 destroy my routers wifi signals with upto 20% packet loss when the controllers are on & 0% when theyre off.
    I connect wired myself, but I have an issue where I try to use bluetooth headphones (stereo headphones plugged into my receiver, not a paired headset on the console) and the controller will occasionally cut out for 2 or 3 seconds, ruining the game in many cases.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News