Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So looking forward to not be able to play online! -- damn sony always releasing updates all the time, which is complete was of time. Very sad lg5 tool wont work or Dns method, but i am on wired connection, so that might be the reason. Anyone have solution to get online with wired connection without updating?

As now can i jailbreak my ps3 on firmware 3.50 now? If not it's not worth waiting to update!
    Last edited by silencephaze; 12-07-2010 at 04:07 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was just a question of time, when this comes. But that it is possible to go in Factory Mode is cool. Maybe there can be done more with it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    You can still get ps3's on 3.40 in stores like Wal mart, K-Mart, Target, etc. but 3.42 and higher are in the deliveries so if you're thinking of getting a 2nd or 3rd, better jump on them quick.
    Ok well I'm going to the store in the morning enough said lol but seriously can't wait to see everybody's thoughts on this issue, as well as great news updates

I picked up the Move 320 GB bundle when it first came out and it has 3.40, but the 160GB units I think are probably the safest bet to still have 3.40 on them. You can always return it and try another store worst case scenario

Wow, can't wait to see the change log on this.

At least we'll see more frequent updates now with the scene taking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    I picked up the Move 320 GB bundle when it first came out and it has 3.40, but the 160GB units I think are probably the safest bet to still have 3.40 on them. You can always return it and try another store worst case scenario
    It's not that I need a ps3 with 3.41 I still have one with 3.50 im just not gonna update it and wait for my e3 card reader to come in the mail and downgrade it to 3.41, while buying a ps3 to keep updated online thank you Bishoff for the info tho

I wonder if its possible with all the decrypting and so on going on to re-insert the current jailbreak exploit into later firmware, install it and jailbreak it.. hmmm...

My ps3 3.41 jailbreak to 3.55 yes or no?

Help.. Thanks!

If you want to Jailbreak - leave them on 3.41.

So instead of using their resources to make good products they use them to block their customers, genius. That's how to build a fan base Sony, keep it up!

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News