Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well we all knew this day would come sooner or later, but at least if we go out to buy a new PS3 we don't need to worry about which firmware is installed for about a good 2-3 months.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMFG man this sucks I was hoping that $ony would wait a few months for update I just bought a e3 card reader, I guess now i'm gonna have to buy a new ps3.

Hopefully someone will find a way around all this BS.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that's why i bit the bullet a while back and bought another ps3 for Jb and used my old jbd, after format, for online etc.. we all knew it would only be days before this update appeared.. i thought the public downgrader would have come first though.. oh well, i'm sure mod ps3 will win the war..

by the way, i haven't upgraded to 3.55 yet but am going to as soon as i cba.. does anybody know exactly what this update does(not what sony says) just ake joy in the fact that sony isn't making quite so much money now.. hehehe

Ps3news you ever wonder this? That sony is watching forums like this to find out what ways we use to get around there updating such as other stated ways to not update hint hint Proxy.

You think about hiding the hacker secrets to only registered users and comments? I know that would not be public friendly, but we as user would have more of chance of not letting sony know what we are up 2. If that matters just a thought.

I second that, many game Devs will sign up on forums or watch youtube videos to find out exploits in the games they create, why would sony be different

I just hope sony does'nt disable the transfer utility feature, so that I can still put custom patches on the newest FW3.55 to play online

The problem with that is it would have to be done on a scene-wide level, and with all of the other PS3 hacking sites out there it would be nearly impossible to "hide" such things, especially when Sony themselves have Registered accounts here confirmed with SCEA and SCEE e-mail addresses.

Boss man, you need to delete those spies... we want only end users and devs here lol

Sad! maybe you could just block sony out, but i'm sure that isn't that easy.

Yea your right, forgot about the other sites.

how long do we have before all new manufactured ps3's sell with the latest 3.55 FW?

You can still get ps3's on 3.40 in stores like Wal mart, K-Mart, Target, etc. but 3.42 and higher are in the deliveries so if you're thinking of getting a 2nd or 3rd, better jump on them quick.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News