Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what would happen if instead of loading the modified 3.41 pup you force a brick and THEN try loading it?

i'd try it but im scared

i might try it on my brothers slim though..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's everytime when they launch a new update ! you can connect your ps3 on psn with a bypass method , but only this week (or 2). After that, you must update to go on psn/pstore...

Sponsored Links

lg5tool

Sponsored Links
    not sure if it's me or what, but i can't get on psn with lg5tool.. if i'm wrong please correct me.

the files inside the latest update were made on the 27th of november. only dots.txt, version.txt, updater.self and license.txt were made today (7th of december). strange

the update appears to be drastic as almost everything has been changed in some way.. so it doesn't look like just a security patch.

sys_con firmware hasn't been changed.
    Last edited by BwE; 12-07-2010 at 01:34 AM

yeah, i've seen reports of even xmb icons being moved... there's more to this update than what it seems.

DNS trick works for now for those who don't want to bother with the Logan5 Tool or the PSN bypass methods.

Guys proxy still works (LOGAN or w/e and that dns works also). It will be patched within minutes to hours, so those of you who aren't updating i would get on now to message everyone goodbye

From what i've heard Sony did what Mathieulh said (something about sony revoking the lv2diag.self) the service mode works still, but downgrading doesn't. I've gathered all this info from different people so i'm not 100% sure about service mode..

Exclamation

I removed the DNS IP from your posts 51N15T3R and hunterrr as it isn't trusted, especially with all of the PSN Account hijacking/Credit Card fraud and related scams in recent months... so while users can find it and connect using it, it is at their own risk basically as we won't be posting it here.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    what would happen if instead of loading the modified 3.41 pup you force a brick and THEN try loading it?

i'd try it but im scared

i might try it on my brothers slim though..
    hehe like he won't care haha.

Hmm. I updated my slim. But i am unable to use my E3. It flashes red.

Just don't hope Sony made some speedflaws in the update -.-

Speculation/Future News: Graf_chokolo decrypts lv2diag.self, modifies it and now it works with 3.55

^^THE ABOVE IS SPECULATION^^

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News