Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Told ya. Another feature hyped up removed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    Its not just this its all of the info and hype about the vita. dont forget the first announcement is wrong as they have already halved the ram in it. So from what we know to what the Vita will be at launch will be different then wait a year and it will be even less.
    From history look at what they do.

PS2 - PStwo
    PS3 - PS3 slim
    PSP -PSP Slim

All have been reduced in quality and features but the price doesn't drop at all. The Vita wont miss out. The launch Vita will be different than to the vita a year later and it will be missing features. And what you think if it now will not be what is released. I highly doubt it'll play all PS3 games via remote play. Give it a year and it might play 50% and that will be a push.
    I agree with this but I think the PSP slim models wer4e able to run things such as homebrew a bit better than the older models.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe but the phat PSP was a lot stronger than the slim and it was built better. Thats not just me talking thats what my repair guy told me when he repaired his first PSP Slim. Same goes for the PS3 Slim too. It's built even cheaper than the PS3 Phat.

So when Sony upgrade the model to a slim it not only gets slimmer it gets built cheaper and the quality is also cheaper. But usually the price is the same.

That's how they make money. They hype you in to the console then drop features and quality then sell it at the same price with an inferior device.

then why isn't there any plans?? i swear that would make me WANNA buy one!!! let the misses watch her soaps and i'd play PS3 on the Vita! sweet idea i think

except for the same price you could just buy another tv

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    Maybe but the phat PSP was a lot stronger than the slim and it was built better. Thats not just me talking thats what my repair guy told me when he repaired his first PSP Slim. Same goes for the PS3 Slim too. It's built even cheaper than the PS3 Phat.

So when Sony upgrade the model to a slim it not only gets slimmer it gets built cheaper and the quality is also cheaper. But usually the price is the same.

That's how they make money. They hype you in to the console then drop features and quality then sell it at the same price with an inferior device.
    That is certainly the case in my experience. I got a slim when I found out the fats couldn't do Skype and was shocked at the difference in build quality. When playing ssx on tour the fat would stutter sometimes but the higher ram of the slim would not.

don't forget the pspGo lol

Aw, hopes are diminished. I enjoyed the hype though

Pshhh, yeah right. They paid a guy to say he misconstrued the facts, because $ony just can't deliver anything they promise. Either that, or they'll steal it back from you.

Typical Sony... we all know what happens.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News