Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    No PS3 that I know of even uses a DVI cable, only the 360 has a DVI port (or at least some models).
    Than probably you haven't seen PS3 at all as ANY PS3 can indeed use DVI - I use it all the time - ever heard of HDMI / DVI cable??

2 Foo - What you've said make NO sense whatsoever as DVI = HDMI - sound ... e.g. exactly the same digital picture quality / resolution, just different plug.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HDMI is all in one audio and video, DVI is video only so you need another cable for sound. I know this as thats how I had it set up at the start. I don't think there is any 360's with a DVI plug. I haven't seen the slim but I doubt it'll have one. Does the slim even have the usual 360 cable or just HDMI?

I've got 3 360's here and all are different models and none have a DVI plug. Only 1 has a HDMI plug the other 2 have the normal 360 plug.
    I think there is an aftermarket cable with the DVI plug but I'm not sure as I've never seen one. I worked in a repair shop for the last few years so I've seen just about all models of 360's

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    They said about the same thing when the PSP and remote play but it went nowhere. I doubt it'll be as good as they hype here.

All $ony do is hype it up before launch then remove features so I doubt it'll be good enough to play all PS3 games.

And whats with the low res? Most phones these days are better.
    i'd hardly call this hyping - this is a leak from an anonymous source, not something from Sony.

Banned User
    Its not just this its all of the info and hype about the vita. dont forget the first announcement is wrong as they have already halved the ram in it. So from what we know to what the Vita will be at launch will be different then wait a year and it will be even less.
    From history look at what they do.

PS2 - PStwo
    PS3 - PS3 slim
    PSP -PSP Slim

All have been reduced in quality and features but the price doesn't drop at all. The Vita wont miss out. The launch Vita will be different than to the vita a year later and it will be missing features. And what you think if it now will not be what is released. I highly doubt it'll play all PS3 games via remote play. Give it a year and it might play 50% and that will be a push.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Than probably you haven't seen PS3 at all as ANY PS3 can indeed use DVI - I use it all the time - ever heard of HDMI / DVI cable??
    ... I obviously meant it has no DVI port. Well all know there are HDMI to DVI cables and adapters.

I'm not quite following what is about all the fuss , if you have 42 inch telly for playing HD games you don't need stream them to tiny screen of potable console whole idea is sick and just added as thing we do not actually need, as actual amount of data is to large to be send it over 3G network so you can use it in your home only with wifi.

who in clear mind would go instead of 42 inch 3D tv in home to console with small screen unless he just want to show friend that he can do it, and I still thing that friend would look at him like hi is out his mind having big 3D tv at home and playing at small console.

If people are really interested in 'Remote Play' just get that Sony HUD 3D TV.

Doesn't disturb others and you can use it just fine.

3 words, skyrim at work. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    They said about the same thing when the PSP and remote play but it went nowhere. I doubt it'll be as good as they hype here.

All $ony do is hype it up before launch then remove features so I doubt it'll be good enough to play all PS3 games.

And whats with the low res? Most phones these days are better.
    To be honest, expect a good result, this time. I was at TGS

Quote Originally Posted by properBo View Post
    3 words, skyrim at work. I rest my case.
    From skyrim, too

Sony Denies Reports of PS3 Remote Play Compatibility for PS Vita

Following up on the previous report by Eurogamer, today Sony Computer Entertainment Senior VP Yoshio Matsumoto and Division 2 Software Development Head Muneki Shimada denied the report meaning there isn't a universal solution planned for making all PS3 games playable remotely on PS Vita.

To quote via Andriasang.com (linked above): "Freelance journalist Munechika Nishida conducted an interview with Sony's PlayStation Vita development staff for the latest installment of his "Random Tracking" series at Impress Watch.

He asked Sony Computer Entertainment Senior VP Yoshio Matsumoto and Division 2 Software Development Head Muneki Shimada about the reports.

"That information is mistaken," said Matsumoto. "The compatibility is achieved on the side of the PS3 game, just like normal."

Shimada agreed, saying that as with previous implementations of Remote Play, games will need API support."

Sony Denies Reports of PS3 Remote Play Compatibility for PS Vita

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News