Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, another 2 useless updates from $ony.

I knew they were morons and this just proves it even more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    probably just to patch demonhades chip

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

New ps3-updatelist.txt, now contains two download links.

[Register or Login to view code]

[Register or Login to view links]
    PS3UPDAT.PUP 167 MB

PS3PATCH.PUP 37 MB

skfu's "exploit loader" will work with this fw??

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by biotechhh View Post
    skfu's "exploit loader" will work with this fw??
    I can confirm that SKFU Dynamic theme still works.

Quote Originally Posted by aries2k6 View Post
    WTF?? Another useless update. Donīt they think we have nothing better to do than than downloading updates all the time?
    So is it mandatory to get online? I know it probably is but there was an update awhile back that wasnīt mandatory.
    Yup aries2k6 - agreed - I also reckon it will be mandatory (in fact I reckon all new updates in the forseeable future will be mandatory to get online), but I would also like to know if it REALLY is mandatory? Can anyone confirm please?

Quote Originally Posted by OGroteKoning View Post
    Yup aries2k6 - agreed - I also reckon it will be mandatory (in fact I reckon all new updates in the forseeable future will be mandatory to get online), but I would also like to know if it REALLY is mandatory? Can anyone confirm please?
    Yes it is. I was getting bumped off last night after d-loading the update. Had alot of problems with MW2, and Warhawk. Never had them problems before anyone else experiencing problems with connectivity.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mestereo View Post
    Yes it is. I was getting bumped off last night after d-loading the update. Had alot of problems with MW2, and Warhawk. Never had them problems before anyone else experiencing problems with connectivity.
    Having the same problems here. First noticed it while playing the Madden '11 Demo. On the cut scenes, it was skipping and running maybe 5-10 fps. Last night while playing MW2, I kept getting bumped and the game kept freezing. Also noticing more reads from the Blu-ray drive while playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by randalf View Post
    Hi,

New ps3-updatelist.txt, now contains two download links.

[Register or Login to view code]

PS3UPDAT.PUP 167 MB

PS3PATCH.PUP 37 MB
    How do you apply the patch for 3.41?

Quote Originally Posted by RICO1UK View Post
    How do you apply the patch for 3.41?
    Download the firmware update to a FAT32 formatted USB stick. Then use the system update function on the PS3 and update from drive instead of online.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News