Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Firmware Update 2.76 Incoming

Sponsored Links
    Update: PS3 Firmware 2.76 is now available for download HERE!

Posted by Eric Lempel, Director of PlayStation Network Operations today via PS Blog:

Hello, I just wanted to provide everyone with a head's up that the next PLAYSTATION 3 system software update (v.2.76) will be coming soon.

This is a minor update that improves the playback quality of some PS3 format software.

More details to come as they are available, along with the download!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice news indeed, and +Rep to you 51N15T3R! My guess is it will hit around 11-12 tonight.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Alright maggots! <(Sarcastic) I need a PSPswampy Firmware auto downloader program running ASAP! We won't miss this firmware if it gets released then repealed so everyone bring your guns! If you need the software it can be downloaded at http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...le-105449.html.

WARNING!: If you wake up in the morning and find the firmware on your computer keep it but DO NOT INSTALL IT UNTIL YOU CONSULT ONE OF THE PS3NEWS TEAM AS THIS FIRMWARE MAY HARM YOUR PS3 UPON INSTALL. If you find out that everyone has the firmware downloaded already it should be okay to install at that point but for safety measures ask Me, Boss, PSPSwamp, any of the mods or any of the ps3devs and we will get you taken care of.

Best of luck Firmware hunters.

I hope to god this doesnt block the Open Remote Play feature!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised.. only because whenever Sony releases "minor" updates for the PSP it's usually to update the security or plug new holes. Let's hope that isn't the case with the PS3 though!

Edit: It's now available http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...now-available/

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News