Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    One point some people are is missing that if you've updated to 3.42 then you will have to update to 3.50 to access PSN and you obviously updated to 3.42 to access PSN so staying back isn't an option just because you don't have a 3D TV.

I guess F1 2010 will need 3.50 to play it as so will all the games releasing in the future so all JB'ers can only play old games until the game can bypass the necessary update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by aamir007 View Post
    One point some people are is missing that if you've updated to 3.42 then you will have to update to 3.50 to access PSN and you obviously updated to 3.42 to access PSN so staying back isn't an option just because you don't have a 3D TV.

I guess F1 2010 will need 3.50 to play it as so will all the games releasing in the future so all JB'ers can only play old games until the game can bypass the necessary update.
    1. As I've mentioned before - it's better to stay as low as possible with your FW if you're keeping any hopes to get your PS3 JB-ed any time soon.

2. F1 2010 needs 3.42 (or even 3.41) - see the news / discussion here in site.

3. I'm pretty sure that loads of people will give upt the "priviledge" of playing the new games (right away at least) in favor of playing hundreds of "old" backups Situation here is mirroring the early times with PSP scene / hacking.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    3.50 is either broken, or PSN is down, but right after updating, my password for my account is now incorrect and can't use the recover password option... DAMN YOU SONY!

So does anyone know if this can support full 3d 1080p ?

Looks like Sony decided to release and update that actually *does* something, as opposed to a "security update" to try to entice people away from 3.41.. no worries though, sooner or later we'll be incorporating Sony's official updates into our CFW..

Meh, still not updating from 3.41. I don't even have a 3D TV to begin with.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Christos View Post
    So does anyone know if this can support full 3d 1080p ?
    This article may interest you, worth a peek anyway: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...-can-do-1080p/

Angry

i update my ps3 to firmware 3.50, and it effect my fragfx cont. It won't work anymore... same in some third party cont.. it sucks.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News