Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow i have a 3D tv but can't update, but we still can stream 3D films any links to 3D (Stereoscopic) movies ... ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I bought a 3d tv in may/jun cause sony said they were gonna release 3d playback back in june then they dick out and delay it forcing me to drop $ on a 3d bluray standalohne.

Now that the jb is out they release this early. Hah we all know sony is shak'n in there cat boots! Here's also to hoping some scene hack was waiting for this to release something big!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hayman View Post
    wow i have a 3D tv but can't update, but we still can stream 3D films any links to 3D (Stereoscopic) movies ... ?
    Not sure if outside links are allowed here so go to google and look up pspiso... they have a movie section and I know they have a few 3d movies in dvd/br quality...

Will a hack ever be released for 3.42 or 3.50?? Without inside info from Sony, I guess your back to square 1.

Finally! I Have 3d blu-ray support for my amazing Panny 3dtv. Sweet! 3D gaming ROCKS!!!

Updating now.... new functions are nice. Whole jailbreak stuff sucks atm. Only n00bs are trying to get trophy's and stuff. Instead that they help the real cool programmers like CJPC!

I have not updated to 3.42. So i will check if the Jailbreak will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    I read somewhere that the 3.41 files on Sony's server are actually 3.42, so you'll have to download it from somewhere else (such as this site).
    This is not true. The firmware at [Register or Login to view links] still has a md5sum of e07d2b84c9e9691c261b73e5f1aada20.

[edit] Obviously, it'd be wise to double check the md5sum yourself just in case they do now change the image. They do have that ability as 3.41 was reissued after the first firmware broke a number of PS3s.
    Last edited by tragedy; 09-21-2010 at 04:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by noSAINTSno View Post
    well the one upside i see currently is that if your jailbreak is currently unusable because youve updated to 3.42 (as i foolishly did) you might as well update to 3.5 and have the added 3d support when a new jailbreak comes out they'll no doubt cover 3.5 as well as 3.42.
    WRONG!

Higher the version of FW you'll update to the lesser the chance to get that crack soon (if ever) so don't keep up your hopes - even 3.42 might be hard nut to crak and I bet Sony made even more security improvements with 3.50 just to asure it will be protected.

Bottom line - it you're planning to use JB stay as low as possible with your FW or just go and buy new PS3 while those in stores are still around 3.30 to 3.40 versions

3d only matter with a 3d tv. someone got one?

Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    This is not true. The firmware at [Register or Login to view links] still has a md5sum of e07d2b84c9e9691c261b73e5f1aada20.

[edit] Obviously, it'd be wise to double check the md5sum yourself just in case they do now change the image. They do have that ability as 3.41 was reissued after the first firmware broke a number of PS3s.
    It sounds so sony though.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News