Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and yet another useless firmware... when will they actually add something usefull like better codec/container support..

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ju2ef View Post
    The SKFU's exploit loader still works for me, Sony didn't plug it.
    do you have a fat ps3? cuz i gotta slim and after the update the exploit didn't work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The playstation facebook app is not working stupid Sony nothing ever works when they release it... Internal Server Error when trying to link my account, and PS3 will not sign me into facebook on the photo gallery just throws an error.

Funny and nice firmware update i guess heh, but be grateful they're even releasing updates they could just not care and leave it as a buggy console.

Lightbulb

You can rate games that you bought on the PSN store now as well Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by f3itic3ira View Post
    all i want to know is why the playstation blog lied to everyone saying that Playstation Plus users buying the 1 year get LBP as an introductory item, and now its only the European users... they get more than the US does, WTF, they get everything we got plus LBP, Destruction Derby, Loco Roco Costume pack for LBP, God of War Level kit for LBP, Steel and Titanium Killzone 2 pack, Sackboy Dynamic Theme... come on sony, you offered this to everyone not just the EU users... i regretting spending 53 dollars for absolutely nothing.
    US users get 3 free months of psn plus, so I think it's fair. Plus we pay 50 euros instead of 50$.

Btw, I can't any credit to my wallet through my Visa card, any idea?

Tried to connect my ps3 through an ethernet cable, now I can't even connect to US psn store, but still I can connect to EU psn store. Error: 80023102. I'm from Europe. Did thay make it in a way so I can't buy anything from the US store anymore? I really want to but the new fat princess dlc for a cheaper price
    Last edited by shiflux; 06-29-2010 at 06:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is the first firmware that is forced into your ps3. Can somebody describe to me how it happens ? There is any message ?

Can you turn off in the middle of the download ? Does it resume ? If you are playing a game does it reboot without asking ?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandyckes View Post
    The playstation facebook app is not working stupid Sony nothing ever works when they release it... Internal Server Error when trying to link my account, and PS3 will not sign me into facebook on the photo gallery just throws an error.
    Stupid Sony? I downloaded the update this morning and was able to immediately log right in to Facebook and it connected my accounts. I could see all my photos from my FB album. It was synced perfectly. I have had no issues, as of yet. Maybe it's the user and not Sony... just a thought.

Great!

This stuff is great! Finally Sony is biting back against Microsoft

Arrow

If anyone discovers the 2 new icon ids for theme creation please post.

needed:
    Video Editor & Uploader icon id
    Create New Video icon id

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News