Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by f3itic3ira View Post
    where the hell is little big planet... they promised this as an introductory download... FAIL.
    That's European PS+ users only.

This is a video game console ... right? $ony keeps adding things that have little or no value to actual gaming. There will be users who like the new features, but I suppose few on this site. It seems to me that $ony is trying to compensate for removing OtherOS in a previous update (or should I rather say "downdate" - I will look and see if the Oxford dictionary has this word).

They are putting things on the console you could have done with OtherOS. Perhaps they think that if they add enough other type applications, that unhappy customers will forgive them for removing OtherOS. But ... again they add things not requested by users. We can still hope for requested features I guess ... hold thumbs!

they fixed the new theme exploit

Quote Originally Posted by chrykel View Post
    they fixed the new theme exploit
    nope, exploit it still works..

Screenshot says free... Is that true??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by f455tty View Post
    nope, exploit it still works..
    yes... on fat 80gb it still works...

i have a slim and the exploit won't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Okiri View Post
    Screenshot says free... Is that true??
    No, there's a blog here saying it costs $ 50 for a year.

Exclamation 3.40 Kills flash video!

Somehow $ony managed to make the web browser worse then it is they removed flash video support. ps3youtube no longer works along with megavideo, justintv, veoh, blazinanime, ustream and any other video sites... sucks for people with a crappy pc that can't view HD flash video and $ony goes and kills it! anyway anyone else pissed about this?

Is their a way to fix it? I tired to restore the catch repair and basically anything else safemode can do and no luck. is anyone else having problems with this or is it just me?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Setoku View Post
    Somehow $ony managed to make the web browser worse then it is they removed flash video support. ps3youtube no longer works along with megavideo, justintv, veoh, blazinanime, ustream and any other video sites... sucks for people with a crappy pc that can't view HD flash video and $ony goes and kills it! anyway anyone else pissed about this?

Is their a way to fix it? I tired to restore the catch repair and basically anything else safemode can do and no luck. is anyone else having problems with this or is it just me?
    For me its working, everything is working, if I was you I would just call sony and kick the crap out of them by the phone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast