Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys stop complaining about little things, at least sony isn't like M$ where they sell broken consoles to people 2 or 3 time in a row before the customer actually gets a working xbox!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    $ony do the same thing. I sent my PS3 off to get repaired and $ony sent me 3 dud consoles that only lasted 1 week each time.
    When I get a console repaired by M$ at least it works. I've hat 2 repaired and they are still both working 2 and 3 years later.

As a repairer M$ are 100% better than $ony. As a console the PS3 was better but as its loosing so many features the 360 is coming up to being the better console. Another thing, M$ only take 2 weeks to repair a console, $ony take 6 weeks and do a lousy job.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    $ony do the same thing. I sent my PS3 off to get repaired and $ony sent me 3 dud consoles that only lasted 1 week each time.
    When I get a console repaired by M$ at least it works. I've hat 2 repaired and they are still both working 2 and 3 years later.

As a repairer M$ are 100% better than $ony. As a console the PS3 was better but as its loosing so many features the 360 is coming up to being the better console. Another thing, M$ only take 2 weeks to repair a console, $ony take 6 weeks and do a lousy job.
    Not true. I took my ps3 in for repair, took all of 7 working (business) days to fix, and was on an overnight courier back to me. You must have struck a very busy repairer.

The repairer used was the only Sony authorised repairer in New Zealand, and was covered by the extended warranty i paid for

I had my release day 60gb console die on me just before it's warrenty ran out and it took 1 (yes! ONE) day to get it replaced.
    I phoned up the support line, said what had happened and they immediately sent a replacement via next day courier. All i had to do was send my original back in it's place. No waiting without a console, it was that quick.

I've moaned about sony in the past, and i still think some of their practices are anti-consumer, but as far as tech support goes for the PS3 - i can't fault them, fantastic service.

Back to the topic at hand - I won't be updating, i'm still on 3.10 and although i don't use OtherOS at the moment, i don't want to loose it - i paid a fortune for my console!

PSPSwampy

Quote Originally Posted by rajkosladic View Post
    and that updating part of psn+ is really annoying as it will b updating every 2nd day, eating up ur usage....
    Nope - it's optional - you can chose to de/activate it and even set day and time to do so (or not)

PSN+ is a load of crap. I already own everything they are offering in the first two months alone.

Why can't the user decide which one PSN game they want, and which one PS1 game they want? And the DLC discounts are only on what they say, why not discounts on the entire store for PSN+ subscribers?

What a freaking joke. I was pretty excited until they announced the exact details.

well welll there's nothing too much that sony is offering in psn+. plus cross game chat is not included in there which means we will get cross game chat very soon!!

and that updating part of psn+ is really annoying as it will b updating every 2nd day, eating up ur usage.... anyway i'm gonna update to 3.40 but not for psn+, for something else... we will see what it is when it is released.

RaytheI.Tguy
    I have no clue where you got your information, but only PSN+ will include cross game chat. Also, if you're so worried about internet usage then why do you have your PS3 online in the first place? Let alone a PC. They constantly use your bandwidth even if they are not updating. Updates are a good thing anyway.

I'm looking forward to PSN+ and once it's released I'll be testing it out. It's much cheaper than I anticipated.

and that updating part of psn+ is really annoying as it will be updating every 2nd day, eating up ur usage....
    The last firmware (3.30) was over 2 months ago. That's hardly "every 2nd day".

i'm about ready to switch to xbox 360!

Quote Originally Posted by scrizzy View Post
    i'm about ready to switch to xbox 360!
    and pay $50 a year just to play online..

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News