Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the buddy list is terrible it looks conglomerated and way too busy i truly dont like it the status bar is pretty cool tho even tho i wish it didnt have that live bar thingy telling all kind of nonsense stuff... ehh i guess ill get used to it.

hehe btw am i the only one bothered with the fact that the fat ps3's are gettin the ps3 slim logo? or basically the new PS logo?
    Last edited by joseberrio; 09-01-2009 at 10:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there's no animated themes for us uk users premium or not (another case of sony leaving us ukers behind) but the default background has gone all sparkly i want my original startup sound back!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heya Guys..

Its the same for Singapore PSN as well... They are charging LBP dynamic theme for about SGD 2.99 i think....

The new interface looks interesting I just hope they wont be anyone saying how the new version bricked their systems..

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreaper View Post
    there's no animated themes for us uk users premium or not (another case of sony leaving us ukers behind) but the default background has gone all sparkly i want my original startup sound back!
    I just went through the process of getting a Jap account back up to download the Afrika theme. Its decent but the graphics are lacking (no aa). I was hoping for an ultra realistic looping CG background, not a rendered one.

Anyone ps3 should be able to register another region and download from their ps store. I personally have EU, Jap and USA (Main)

Anyone know what type of file the new dynamic themes are? And does anyone have a direct file download of the free Africa theme? If not I guess I'll have to get out wireshark and get the direct download link myself

I'll post the direct download link to put on usb flash drives when I get around to it.

I like the new XMB. Now need some animated themes, or some information on how to create them.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 51N15T3R View Post
    Anyone know what type of file the new dynamic themes are? And does anyone have a direct file download of the free Africa theme?
    Agreed, currently it hasn't been submitted to the PSN Link Database either so if someone can post the link I will +Rep ya too!
    Quote Originally Posted by rajendra82 View Post
    I like the new XMB. Now need some animated themes, or some information on how to create them.
    Although I can't confirm it (need to read around more), a few sites are reporting that end-users will not be able to make them yet as an SDK is required.

If this is accurate, then we'd have to wait either for Sony to release an updated PS3 Theme app or for one of the unofficial PS3 Theme creator app authors to study the format and update theirs. I will post more details as I find them...

Angry

they should have given lbp dynamic theme for free... very bad SONY!!!

Here's the AFRIKA Theme: Zebra, it's a .pkg file inside of the .rar

Not sure how to install it. I've tried direct download of the .pkg file from a file host with no luck. I've also tried putting it in the usual "THEME" folder on a usb flash drive, no luck either

May have to install using PS3 Proxy
    Attached Files Attached Files

use PS3 proxyserver for the theme won't help you.. infact is an encrypted file as all the other .pkg files.. and even if you can download it with the proxy, you won't be able to install it (i tried)

i have another question... does anyone know why when i do the internet connection test, it doesn't say me the two internet speed values??
    Last edited by jirachi155; 09-01-2009 at 08:37 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News