Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These links need to be fixed.

And why is it in japanese?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The entire site appears down for me, but some file links were mirrored/attached here if it helps: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playst...tml#post456134

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am quite desperate here because it doesn't work and I have no idea why, I checked so many guides but nothing helps.

I use windows 7 home premium, which recognizes my PS3 pad, but neither DS3Tool nor Better DS3 recognize the pad (I am using the signed version).

They did in the past and the pad is still working fine on my PS3 console.

Also, in several guides I see the file sixds3 mentioned, but I can find it neither on my pc or on the internet.

PS3 MotioninJoy Issue help?

site is not usable. any way i can get info on where else i can download it from? i tried searching everywhere and their site is not wanting to load. said there is a "bad server" ordeal.

This is rather troubling due to i want to use my DS3 controller and i cant for the computer. any ideas where i can get it installed (not on ad sites or any pirating sites due to i dont trust those kinds of sites.)?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News