Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 CoD 4 Feature Patch coming this week, or sooner?!

Sponsored Links
    Robert Bowling, the Director of Communications/Community Manager for the studio Infinity Ward, has said that Sony "are on the final stages of certifying the PS3 feature patch and will be definitely be seeing it go live to users this week and I may be getting an update as soon as tonight as to the exact time to expect it."

To quote: That's right... just received word from Sony that they are on the final stages of certifying the PS3 Feature patch and will be definitely be seeing it go live to users this week and I may be getting an update as soon as tonight as to the exact time to expect it.

I'm thinking you'll be able to enjoy all the new features as soon as the next few days, but I'll update you with I have a firm answer on that.

But the Official word is, it's coming this week for sure, possibly very soon.

PS3 CoD 4 Feature Patch coming this week, or sooner?!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got the patch today... The mute function is pretty damn nice....and so is the players met....

Unfortunately on the first FFA I've tried the same old crap Host ended game happened and went straight back to the main menu... I though that should've been addressed in the "Feature Patch" Haven't tried the Sniper yet but will in a few.

Let's hope they give us the Maps soon....

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News