Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone tried burning Mobile Suit Gundam : Crossfire and burn it to DVD and try this ? Cuz it fits on a DVD its worth a shot

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The trouble with that idea is simply even though Blu-ray games may "fit" on a DVD, they won't run from one due to media checks. If these were patched (similar to how PS2 DVDRips or DVD9Rips were) they it may work at some point though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice find. I figured once the discs were confirmed bootable this was possible. Nice to see someone tested it! I just don't know why these discs wouldn't be blacklisted. I swear "Next-gen" deteriorated their brains. Buzzword of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Xak View Post
    Nice find. I figured once the discs were confirmed bootable this was possible. Nice to see someone tested it! I just don't know why these discs wouldn't be blacklisted. I swear "Next-gen" deteriorated their brains. Buzzword of the year.
    they didn't think anyone would tear apart their $500 plus system the disks are now black listed.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ps3xpl0it View Post
    they didn't think anyone would tear apart their $500 plus system the disks are now black listed.
    Well if anything there is now a reason NOT to upgrade past 1.10 maybe some even better reasons to come soon

Ps2 backups on ps3

why would you wanna open up a 700$ system only to play ps2 games on it why not just use your ps2 for that lol

mine's Japanese so I needed a for sure way to play US PS2 games... why? PS3 games suck right now, I own all the good ones. I also don't have a PS2 any more.

When you say they're patched, do you mean this new method has already been patched?

What exactly has been patched from working, and on what firmwares was the patch introduced?

I'm still not willing to rip apart my $600 machine (which I have over $1,000 invested in between warrenty, games, extra controller and tax) to play PS2 backups lol.

This is just another small step towards something big. Any new discovery is a good discovery. Give it time people.

yeah, I have around $1200 into mine. I play the PS2 games almost every day and only slap in Tony Hawk or Resistance when a friend stops by.

I'm going out on a limb and say that this will work with 1.30. I read the developer notes for 1.31 and there were some major security implications for blu-ray and the XMB. Then I asked someone to try swapmagic on their 1.31 and they said it wont load after the update.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast