Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Possible to download from US video store in UK?

Sponsored Links
    I haven't looked on the us video store in a while but last time I did I noticed there was much more stuff and some tv shows and other videos were free.

I was wondering if it is possible to be able to download any of these from the uk using a proxy? any help /advice would make my boxing day even better!

Thanks in advance and happy holidays

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    If you set up a different account via proxy then you should be able to... there are several threads on this and even some video guides... here are a few links:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post262708

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post277386

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-on...tml#post278687

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the reply. I am slightly stuck though, can I just connect through a proxy by changing the network settings on my ps3 or do I have to go via my pc?

Does anyone have a list of american proxies I can use? I have had a quick look but cannot find any that work when trying to use them on my pc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How does your PS3 connect to the internet? Are you using a wired or wireless connection from your PS3 to your PC or to a router?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kevsmith View Post
    Does anyone have a list of american proxies I can use?
    You could probably Google for proxy lists, here is one that is updated daily and lists the country of each, etc.

[Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by jammyone View Post
    How does your PS3 connect to the internet? Are you using a wired or wireless connection from your PS3 to your PC or to a router?
    Its a wireless connection to my router.

I already tried that site but it seems all the american ones are paid proxy services.

Quote Originally Posted by kevsmith View Post
    Its a wireless connection to my router.
    Since you're connecting to a router, AFAIK you only need to enter the proxy server details in Internet Connection Settings on the PS3 itself i.e. shouldn't need to change anything on your PC.

As for what proxy to use, I use a VPN currently on my PC but this wouldn't be suitable as it requires a client.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyone View Post
    Since you're connecting to a router, AFAIK you only need to enter the proxy server details in Internet Connection Settings on the PS3 itself i.e. shouldn't need to change anything on your PC.

As for what proxy to use, I use a VPN currently on my PC but this wouldn't be suitable as it requires a client.
    Thanks for the reply, so all I need to do is enter some proxy setting in the ps3.

Can anybody tell me where to get some american proxy server settings? I cant seem to find any that work or are free.

Hi there,

you could go for [Register or Login to view links] where you can set various filters.

I didnt try to set my PS but it wokred from pc via Mozilla.

I also played around with the proxylist. Works fine. And the filter does its job.

dock
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me which proxy you have had success with? each one I try I either get a "Proxy Server Refused Connection" or "Your requested URL was not found." message in firefox and on the ps3 network settings test it finds the ip but then fails the next step

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News